chapter 41: the meal

"i came to talk to mr. shen about business," ouyang jin said with a smile, "i just didn't expect to run into you, you're all right."

talk about business... wen ran thought about the ouyang director that shen mingchuan talked to his subordinates about yesterday in the office, which should be this person.

when he heard about ouyang's strange surname yesterday, he also thought of ouyang jin, who knew that his idea also had the function of opening his mouth.

"it's very good," wen ran saw that there were often employees here, so it was indecent to communicate at the bathroom door, so he let go and said, "you go, talk back."

ouyang jin opened his mouth and wanted to say something, the pregnant man who ran with the ball flexibly had already walked out several meters away.

shen mingchuan and ouyang jin's conversation was more formal, so he chose the company's conference room, wen ran sat alone in the office, while working while wandering.

in fact, it has been more than ten years since he liked ouyang jin, that crazy feeling has long disappeared, wen ran feels that he is not a long-term lover, when he likes it, he is vigorous, ouyang jin's female classmates who have a good relationship appear at random, they are full of discomfort, suffering from loss and loss, and they have to masochistically do two rolls to calm down this sad emotion.

but when he and ouyang jin died without a disease, they didn't feel much uncomfortable, and even had a sense of relief.

it's just that the kind of emotions that he liked when he was a teenager is still sour in retrospect, not that he still has any thoughts about ouyang jin, but at that time, the past was quite unpleasant to recall.

maybe that's his youth.

ouyang jin, as a bully, has always been so powerful, and now he has become the person in charge of the mingya project, wen ran has been working here in shen mingchuan for two days, probably knowing that mingya is a big project, and mingya is also a well-developed listed company.

ouyang jin was able to be the person in charge of this big project in this kind of company at a young age, and the future was immeasurable.

shen mingchuan did not come back until the end of the work time, before the two of them went to the company canteen to eat the small stove opened by the chef for shen mingchuan, and now shen mingchuan has not returned, wen ran is not good to go alone.

after waiting for nearly fifteen minutes, wen ran was full of garlic pork ribs and salt baked chicken claws, and shen mingchuan finally returned.

"eat, eat, eat," wen ran immediately resurrected in the same place full of blood, "i'm going to starve to death." "

shen mingchuan looked at his positive appearance, a little trance, his greedy little baby, really, people can't help but like him a little deeper.

"i don't go to the cafeteria anymore, we'll go out to eat at noon."

"eat out?" wen ran had an ominous premonition.

"well, let's go with director ouyang and set up a game."

the wine table talks about business, it has never changed, the reason is gentle and understandable, but he really wants not to go, the current and the people who have been moved are sitting together, what is that?

if ouyang jin mentioned to him that he and wen ran were classmates or something, with shen mingchuan's iq, combined with what he said before, it was estimated that he could guess things.

if he wanted to do more, wen ran was not willing to let shen mingchuan be sad, so he had to follow.

the place to eat was selected in the high-end restaurant near the company, shen mingchuan swiped the card to book a private room, and a group of people entered the seat.