chapter 3: the shadow emperor

after coping with grandpa, wen ran went back to his room, he picked up the mobile phone that was lost in the room, and found that there was a missed phone, which was made by tan mei.

wen ran dialed over: "sister tan, are you looking for me?" 

"yes, as far as gu mingcheng's movie is concerned, i was going to contact him, but his assistant on the other side contacted me first, saying that gu mingcheng wanted to meet you to see if you had time?"

"huh?" wen ran was a little suspicious that he was dreaming, "elder gu wants to see me?!" did he bring it up on his own initiative? "

"well, i think it's a movie thing, listen to his assistant's meaning, he still likes you, you take a moment to meet him?"

"yes, i have time at any time." wen ran said happily.

gu mingcheng, his idol, actually took the initiative to ask him to meet, and he could wake up with a smile in his dreams.

as the name of the city is about a friday afternoon, instead of choosing to eat, choose a private afternoon tea restaurant.

wen ran arrived at the place ten minutes earlier than the agreed time, gu mingcheng was stepping on the point, as a film emperor, not only in appearance, gu mingcheng was also very outstanding in temperament, a windbreaker showed his perfect figure, and the handsome and handsome face did not leave any traces of age.

handsome!

wen ran's heart sent out a fan-style scream, in addition to the last audition, wen ran was also the first time to face gu mingcheng, and he was a little excited when he was accustomed to seeing big scenes.

this was someone he had always admired.

gu mingcheng debuted at the age of eighteen, became famous at the age of 26, and now at the age of 34, he has become the memory of a generation.

however, wen ran was very restrained on the surface, standing up and greeting politely: "teacher gu." "

gu mingcheng was very enthusiastic, shook hands with him and said, "i've been waiting for a long time." "

"i'll be there in a moment."

after the greeting, the waiter came in, the two people ordered tea and snacks respectively, gu mingcheng said: "i have long wanted to ask you out to talk, i have not been able to find the opportunity, to be honest, you auditioned when i surprised me." "

wen ran said: "this role is a bit different from what i used to play. "

"well, i've seen your previous works, and i probably know your play path, originally before you, i had a very favorite candidate in my heart, after seeing you, i changed my mind, from you i saw him at a glance... the prototype of this character. "

wen ran knew that he performed particularly well on the day of the audition, but he knew that it was one thing, it was another thing to be praised by the idol like this, and there was no more praise than the original appearance of the person who performed, wen ran was very happy in his heart, he had read the script, the role he wanted to play, and gu mingcheng's role was a close friend, so he said: "he and you must be very good friends." 

"i haven't been in touch with him for a long time," gu mingcheng said, "it's been a falling out, he's been living abroad for many years, and now probably his kids can play soy sauce." 

"huh?" wen ran didn't expect this result, which sounded like an unpleasant past, "sorry, i didn't know about you..."

"it's okay, i'm relieved," gu mingcheng smiled, signaling him not to be nervous, "that's why i settled you on the spot, and many people in the back said that i was shady and bribed by the one in your family with money." "