chapter 12: gastritis

"the birth of the movie emperor" still has less than two weeks to start, wen ran next also has to read the script wholeheartedly to figure out the role, gu mingcheng, who is famous for his turtle hair, pursues perfection, just feels like it is not ok, to figure out the role thoroughly, in order to perform the effect he wants.

and this is also wen ran's first film work, which he values very much.

he played a rich second generation in "the birth of the film emperor", called yang fan, as a child born in a wealthy family from childhood, yang fan, like all the rich second generation, has a group of rich second generation friends who have lost the family together, with a very bearish personality, occupying the power of the family, and being tyrannical.

in short, it is not a pleasing character to appear.

when he met the protagonist xie shijie, xie shijie was still an eighteen-line fighter at the bottom of the show business circle, and he had resources at his disposal, which created many opportunities for xie shijie, such as taking him to a cocktail party to let him get acquainted with a certain director, or introducing a producer to him.

with the advancement of the plot, the image of this character gradually changes, so that people can see that although he is very bearish, he is very kind in his heart, but his personality is a bit spoiled and arrogant, deliberately pretending to be high, but he just does not like others to be affectionate with him, in fact, he is very moralistic, and he is also dedicated to xie shijie.

the most important thing is that this person's feelings are quite complex and controversial, and the corrupt people see that he likes the male protagonist, likes to see the love line and feels that all his efforts are because he likes the female protagonist and is the black knight of the female protagonist.

"it looks a bit like a combination of shen mingchuan and ji cheng'an." after contacting shen mingchuan and ji cheng'an for such a period of time, wen ran came up with this idea when he read the script again.

but then he denied his own ideas, whether it was shen mingchuan or ji cheng'an, who wanted to praise anyone was directly given, they were all businessmen, and they knew how to use profits to win people's hearts and minds, so that people felt that it was worth following him or doing things for him.

not to mention that he would give a kick like yang fan, making people want to beat him up.

"the crew's itinerary and your shooting schedule have been sent over to the crew," tan mei said, "i have no big problem after reading it, and i will transfer a copy of your and xiaolin's mailbox." "

"where to shoot?"

"S CITY, THEY ARE WORRIED THAT YOU WILL BE AFFECTED BY THE SHOOTING BEHIND YOU, IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT THIS ROLE WILL GO ABROAD IN THE LATER STAGE, THERE IS NO SCENE, AND YOUR PART CAN BE FILMED IN THE FIRST TWO MONTHS."

after this calculation, it is about five months pregnant after the shooting, and even if the clothes are shown to be pregnant, they can still be covered, and the arrangement is quite appropriate.

tan mei also said: "although your daily shooting task is not heavy, but the body is the first, can not stand up to do not be strong." "

wen ran is famous for his efforts, shooting with illness when he is unwell, and he does not say a word when he is uncomfortable, otherwise he would not have fainted on the recording site last time.

"you put a hundred hearts, i'm not alone now, you don't say i'll pay attention." wen ran said.

"done." wen ran said that tan mei was relieved, "in addition, the drama of "jiangshan yi" has also been reviewed, and the schedule is scheduled to be released on july 15 in the summer vacation, and the premiere conference will also be at that time, can you go? "