chapter 49: interviews

shen mingchuan considered that his lover was overloaded last night and was not suitable for making a comeback, so he had to kiss his forehead and get out of bed to get dressed and wash.

the clothes fell to the ground, and shen zong picked up the clothes of the two of them with rare kindness, and folded the gentle ones and put them aside.

he had just gotten dressed, wen ran's own mobile phone rang, his alarm clock was a very manic heavy metal song, tearing his heart and lungs to pull people out of the bed, shen mingchuan found the mobile phone from wen ran's clothes pocket, wen ran had been woken up.

"sizzle!"

wen ran's first feeling was that he took a breath of cold air in pain, last night was too crazy, today's crematorium words are not intimidating, although not as tragic as the first time, but also full of pain, like a scattered shelf.

"awake?" shen mingchuan turned off his alarm clock, very gently and thoughtfully attached it, and put his hands into the bed unruly, "sorry, i drank too much last night and got a little out of control, i'll see if i get hurt."

see...... look!

wen ran quickly covered his pp, laughed and said, "farewell." "

this blue sky, let him see that place, strange and embarrassed.

and the place that has been ravaged, and now the place where it is still hot and hot, it must still be red and swollen, and the warmth of the idol's upper body is not too embarrassed for shen mingchuan to see, afraid of spicy eyes.

"why are you still shy at this time," shen mingchuan nodded his nose, "when i begged me last night, i didn't see you shy." "

thinking of last night, wen ran's face exploded red, and shen mingchuan added fuel to the fire: "i will still call daddy." "

"you, shut up!"

shen mingchuan no longer teased him, but afraid that he would be injured, he still forcefully checked his place, and wen ran, who turned his back on him, could not see shen mingchuan's gaze, only felt like a man on his back (buttocks), and even that place had to be stained with redness.

"i'm not injured, it seems that my skills are still quite good, just wait to buy some anti-swelling ointment to wipe it."

shen mingchuan finally let him go, and before wen ran could breathe a sigh of relief, shen mingchuan handed his liquid-stained index finger to him: "look, it's out of the water." "

wen ran finally couldn't help it, kicked shen mingchuan off the bed, and grinned in pain.

in the morning, wen ran also had a short interview with a star video, one to give fans christmas wishes, and at the same time to announce the future work plan to the public.

now that he has a child, he will face the situation of dual heart of family and career, and fans are very concerned about whether he will only make one tv series a year for the sake of his family in the future, regardless of his career.

so he also had to endure the discomfort of his body, go to the interview scene, fortunately to interview this kind of thing, as long as he sat there and said it with his mouth, there was no need to make a big move, otherwise the whole network knew that he did something indescribable with shen mingchuan last night, and it was quite violent.

however, his throat was also too strong last night, and today he was a little hoarse...

shen mingchuan drove him to the recording scene to see him constantly pouring herbal tea to try to save his throat, crying and laughing, taking advantage of the red light time, grabbing the herbal tea bottle in his hand and putting it aside.