chapter 6: tipping

the barrage of bullets that had been hard to stop was boiling again.

[520, aaaah, this wave of dog food i am convinced]

[oh my god, the way rich people show love is different]

[throw millions... poverty limits my imagination.

[ma ya, father mingchuan, are you short of daughters? 】

"is it good to recognize daddy's queue, daddy, look at me, i'm your long-lost son.] 】

......

wen ran was also stunned for a while, what is this operation, how could shen mingchuan come to brush gifts for him?

since returning to the shen family mansion for dinner a few days ago, the two people have resumed their original parallel line-like life, and no one interferes with anyone, according to the theory, shen mingchuan should not know his live broadcast.

could it be that ji cheng'an told him?

or is it actually his studio brushed in the name of shen mingchuan, for the topic and popularity?

the latter is possible, but brush 1 million, a bit excessive, publicity fees need to spend such a large price? tan mei must not fire the propaganda manager.

wen ran was curious to die, but on the surface he still had to pretend to be calm, and said with a smile: "thank you mingchuan's 520 bundles of azure sea." 

shen mingchuan: no thanks, baby.

high-energy bullet screen also appears in the center of the screen, the word sea with special effects frame, need to spend money to send, but five dollars a piece, many people in order to attract the attention of love beans will be sent, probably shen mingchuan with his own aura, he this one is particularly conspicuous.

[talked, talked, dad spoke, front row photo]

[aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[the president of the sleeper does not spoil his wife and people set up ah, this love show, i want to suffocate]

[mingchuan's father has confessed with 520, but doesn't he mean something?] 】

[don't say anything, rush to the study to give him a loving kiss, a million viewers to give you a testimony]

......

wen ran also saw that high-energy barrage, such a commotion, it was impossible for shen mingchuan to say it, where would he call people baby, it was already very rare not to be a murderer.

wen ran, who knew the truth, was a little disappointed, and in the face of the enthusiastic audience, this love knelt down to show: "i just said that you are working overtime to make milk powder money, you changed hands and sold me, not kind mr. shen." 

shen mingchuan: "overtime where you are important." 

wen ran: "..."

barrage: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

he couldn't pick up on this, he knew who was manipulating this account, and he must deduct his salary!

wen ran really couldn't show it anymore, and just wanted to send this big god away quickly: "you still have to hurry up and finish things, don't be too busy too late." 

shen mingchuan: good.

shen mingchuan said this sentence did not appear again, the fans in the live broadcast room are still enthusiastic, there are many admiring people to watch but did not see the howl, wen ran live broadcast room popularity once soared to several million, to wen ran earned enough a wave of popularity, the gift is even more dazzling.