chapter 21: video

wen ran and shen mingchuan sat in a chair while watching gu mingcheng talk while acting, and they played gu mingcheng today to take him to a cocktail party through wen ran, met a director, and got a role as a supporting role in lei opera.

as a result, the male protagonist of the play is a vase, not only is the acting skill hot-eyed, but also the temper is also very poor, not accustomed to gu mingcheng, deliberately embarrassing him.

"the average appearance of your drama is quite high, ah, this as the name of the city will not be to see the appearance of the selection of people." shen mingchuan watched the role of the vase male protagonist and casually said to wen ran.

"the vase character must be good-looking, hey, what do you think of him?"

"who?"

"it's the one who plays the vase man."

shen mingchuan watched them finish a shot, gu mingcheng could not do it after watching it, he wanted to reshoot, and when he talked to the vase male protagonist, the vase male protagonist listened modestly and said: "the acting skills are more than half of the people in the entertainment industry now, and the attitude is also good." "

now shen mingchuan because he is slowly wading in the entertainment industry, he knows much more about this circle than before, the times have changed, he is still studying, famous stars rely on strength, and most of the current stars rely on face and hype.

fortunately, wen ran is online regardless of his acting skills or appearance, otherwise mrs. shen would be accused of vases every day, and shen mingchuan would still be very unhappy.

"i want to sign him into the studio."

"huh? why do you suddenly want to sign someone? "

"i think he'll be red."

this man entered the crew a few days before he had his role, while helping to do chores while watching how everyone acted, according to himself, he said that he was a newly signed artist from a small company, and he had a hard time getting this opportunity and did not want to mess up.

his role is actually only a few minutes, but he is willing to spend his mind to speculate, and he is very humble, and he is not humble, wen ran has seen many new people who work hard and dedicated, only this fits his eyes, so he signed his mind.

he hadn't told tan mei yet, and shen mingchuan happened to be here today, so he would mention it to him.

after all, the nominal owner of his studio is him, and the big boss behind the scenes is still the father of the gold lord.

shen mingchuan didn't have any opinions, just be happy.

after dinner, the two of them walked around the neighborhood and returned to the hotel, shen mingchuan of course slept in a room with him, went to the front desk to get his luggage, and the two returned to the room together.

on the way to the room, both of them had their own thoughts.

wen ran, he originally had that kind of meaning for shen mingchuan, thinking that in the next few days, he and shen mingchuan would eat and live together, and maybe even sleep together.

so the question is: can you stand it as a man with normal physiological needs who is washed and lying in a bed with you?

wouldn't it be embarrassing if there was an indescribable reaction.

that scene, think about it, is terrible.

shen mingchuan, he has always been grumpy about the matter of self-inflicted sentimentality, and it is very unfortunate that he also has the problem that men can't get, which is always in turmoil, and when he thought that wen ran liked him, he didn't feel anything, and even felt a headache.