chapter 39: troublemaking

wen ran did not want to admit that he had grown up so big, except for the time with shen mingchuan, he really had no one to do, not to mention before high school, they were backward small county, the painting style was not so open, and when it came to college, they also missed this opportunity because they were still relatively pure.

out of society, because of the exposure to the evil side of the entertainment industry, he has developed a dislike for this kind of thing from his own heart, and even has a fear of marriage, let alone this kind of thinking.

when it came to marrying shen mingchuan, although the marriage contract between the two agreed on physical and mental freedom and did not interfere with each other's sexual life, he was only focused on how to be red, and he was bent on fighting for his career, where there was any heart to think about these things.

wen ran glared at him: "i want you to take care of it!" "

this old hooligan took advantage of him and didn't say anything, but also teased him, if it weren't for the weakness of his hands now, he would definitely want to commit domestic violence.

because he was too happy after coming out, he thought slowly for half a beat, and he was worried that wen's father and mother would come back, and wen ran remembered afterwards that it seemed that only he was happy and someone did not, nor did he ask him to help him.

he won't... not really.

wen shi's health was not in serious trouble, and he was discharged from the hospital after staying for a few days.

wen ran had a hard time going home, and it was rare to have leisure, and when he wanted to live longer, shen mingchuan delayed a lot of work due to a hand injury, and he took the time to come here for a few days, and he couldn't stay longer, so he went back first.

lin fang, who did not dare to make soil shoot jelly for a few days, went to the market the next day after shen mingchuan left, bought two pounds of fresh sea soil shoots, and made wen ran his favorite earthen shoot jelly.

the method of soil shoot jelly is very simple, as long as the sea soil shoots are washed, put in water to boil to make a sticky paste, and then mix well with fine salt, pour into a small container for an hour or two, you can condense into freezing.

lin fang divided the soup into a small cup specially made of clay shoot jelly, and wen ran helped put the soil shoots into it and stacked it.

after getting it done, i felt very happy to see a large row of cups neatly lined with white sea clay shoots.

wen ran took out his mobile phone to take a picture and prepared to send it to shen mingchuan.

lin fang heard that he was going to send it to shen mingchuan, and laughed and scolded him, saying, "your child's mind is also broken, and he knows that mingchuan is disgusted with this and sent it to him, so that people don't have the appetite to eat after lunch." "

"it's all right, i'll send it to him after lunch, and he'll forget it in the evening."

"if you can say forget, forget," lin fang felt sorry for her son-in-law, "threatening" her son and saying, "don't send it, otherwise you won't do it next time." "

listening to mother wen say this, wen ran said with an exaggerated expression: "wow, mom, you are also too eccentric, who is your own son?" "

"if i can, of course i will choose mingchuan as my son, you see how good people are."

wen ran said with a very bad face: "i can have a son, and he can't compare to me at this point." "

"he shouldn't be better than you in terms of face."