chapter 61: shaiva

because wen ran was unwell, shen zong traveled thousands of miles to bring his son to visit, and feng zhenglin gave him a day off.

last night i accidentally indulged too much, resulting in today's waist and chrysanthemums almost scrapped wen ran, the alarm clock rang and did not get up, lazy in the bed to enjoy shen dad to give him a waist massage.

"mr. shen, can i give you a small opinion on our discordant bed?" wen ran was pressed comfortably, squinting his eyes and saying.

"discord," shen mingchuan automatically ignored the second half of his sentence, and the hand rubbing his waist gradually became ambiguous, whispering, "is it that my technique is not good enough to make you unhappy, or is it not thick and long enough?" "

"..."wen ran was blushing with his rude words, "roll, don't you think you don't make a sound, a ming toss the dead... is it grinding? "

shen mingchuan was clear: "it turned out that i was not frequent enough."

"don't misinterpret me," wen ran knew that his physical problems could not be cured overnight, "that is, the number of times a time is less perfect."

the result of saving too much is that every time i get back pain the next day.

cough.

"i try," shen mingchuan nodded, and touched his head again, "i have wronged you."

"i didn't say that, don't mess around."

speaking, wen ran took the initiative to lean over and kiss the corners of shen mingchuan's mouth, but he was pressed back on the bed, and the raindrop-like dense kiss fell down, and in confusion, wen ran heard shen mingchuan say vaguely: "i will try to eat as little as possible in the future." "

wen ran: "..."

who wants you to eat less and eat more meals?

it was easier to get up in the morning and be impulsive, the two were entangled together, and seeing that they were about to trigger a goblin fight that was about to cause thunder and fire, shen mingchuan's mobile phone on the table rang.

shen mingchuan reached out and pressed the voice to ignore it, but the other party did not know anything interesting, saw that shen mingchuan's mobile phone was not answered, and then hit wen ran's mobile phone.

"answer the phone." wen ran pushed him, "maybe there is an emergency."

shen dad, who was addicted to beauty and did not have an early dynasty, heard the words and fished over wen ran's mobile phone and looked at the caller id, but it was ye wei.

he unceremoniously picked up the phone and said in an unkind tone, "if you don't have anything important, you can raise your head to apologize."

"..." ye wei was silent for a second, and then said, "annoyed that he has been crying since he got up, and xiaolin and i can't coax it well."

"you're not going to feed him for a diaper?"

"hey, he doesn't drink, the diaper is changed, it doesn't work." ye weisheng said lovelessly that he never knew that a small child could toss people like this.

that may be thinking of dad, when the little doll gets up, she does not see a familiar person, it is easy to cry, and it may not leave home often, and it is not used to waking up in a strange place.

shen mingchuan said, "you can bring him here." "

the two people's beautiful morning was crushed by the annoying children, shen mingchuan got dressed and went out to pick up the annoyance, wen ran also got up to wash his hands and wear a mask to prevent the cold from spreading to the annoyance.