chapter 20: the detective class

since wen ran himself and the studio did not stand up for clarification at the first time, everyone thought that they had discovered wen ran's earth-shattering secret, and they were immediately excited, and the draft of black shen mingchuan flew all over the sky.

netizens with hearts planed out that the two people who leaked their mouths during wenran live broadcast had not been seen for two months, and this news was piled up, and rumors about the divorce of the two people were raised.

paparazzi are looking for parties through various channels and trying to dig up first-hand information, but wen ran is filming, and they can't get into the distant buildings at all, and they have no success.

there is a paparazzi studio in order to take the side of the sword of heat, actually found out about shen father's itinerary, live broadcast to block shen father's car, the result was shen father bitterly criticized, accusing the world of the wind and the sun, distorting the same-sex relationship, catching the wind and catching the shadow of a blind black, as a reporter for the heat even disregarded the facts, insulted the name of the news person.

at that time, there were many viewers watching the live broadcast, and they were all handsome by shen father's righteous words, and the original one-sided barrage began to turn the wind.

[wow, mr. shen's three views are good. 】

[everyone scolds wen ran for cheating, even if it is poisonous to block people's families]

[i think mr. shen scolded correctly, this studio practice is really disgusting!] 

[mr. shen lao's cultivation is really good, the status determines the height, and the studio defiles the profession of journalists]

paparazzi studio was still not dead-hearted, and risked death to ask: "so, do you believe that wen ran did not cheat?" "

"i don't need to believe it, but his character is there."

"but the fact that he cheated is also there, have you seen the video?"

"what others have done without being released is called a fact?" this is called rumor-mongering! what kind of studio are you, leave a studio name, go back to the court and send you a summons, hey, what are you running? "

before the words are finished, the paparazzi studio has run out of shadows, and now the entertainment industry lawyers are full of letters, but there is no real defendant going to court, but the subpoena is different.

if wen ran can really prove his innocence, and they spread rumors, with the means of the shen family, their small studio can be sued for bankruptcy debts.

the live broadcast was recorded, spread to the internet, and successfully made the online wind sound a lot smaller, at least many studio marketing numbers did not dare to say blindly, afraid of subpoenas.

personally, i am still bouncing around.

someone dug up clues about wen ran and the man, and didn't want to really search for something.

——their college graduation photos, wen ran and the man are inside, it turned out to be college classmates.

then, more clues were found: xia ye went abroad after graduating from university, it seems that he only returned to china a while ago, from the perspective of the objects of communication that have traces to follow, they are all women, and they are a straight man.

another "insider" came out to reveal that xia ye was actually the little young master of the xia family, and his brother and the film emperor gu mingcheng were friends, and xia ye climbed on his brother's relationship to star in gu mingcheng's new movie as a supporting role, and would appear in the "birth of the film emperor" crew, together with wen ran.