chapter 60: annoyance

wen ran buried his head in shen mingchuan's arms, absorbing the body temperature of his body, and the familiar and faint fragrance of shen mingchuan's body lingered on the wings of his nose, which was inexplicably reassuring.

at this moment, shen mingchuan suddenly stopped and picked him up, startling him: "what are you doing?"

"go to the hospital, you have a fever."

wen ran, a big man was held like this, embarrassed to death, desperately struggling to come down: "don't bother so much, i've taken medicine, just sleep and sweat." 

"don't move," shen mingchuan said in a bad tone, even with a little coldness, "don't force me to do something more out of the ordinary."

wen ran: "..."

"me, i haven't changed my clothes yet." wen ran said weakly, the idol burden of 1 ton of his strength resisted being carried out.

wen ran was still wearing the crew's suit, and he hadn't removed his makeup yet, he thought that shen mingchuan would open his eyes, didn't want him to coldly hold him and go outside, and didn't even bother to talk to him.

succumbing to the "yin wei" of the old attack, wen ran had to be carried all the way out of the "designer" set, and many staff members saw this scene and looked sideways.

wen ran had to pretend to be weak that i was about to die, and made everyone worry about his health, even feng zhenglin was alarmed, called shen mingchuan, shen mingchuan succinctly told him that there was no big problem, just a fever.

arrived at the hospital, the doctor measured the body temperature, actually burned to 39.5 degrees, shen mingchuan listened to the heart again, and it was not good to rush the patient, and could only coldly watch the nurse hang the bottle for him.

the nurse sister was originally excited to see the popular star, and her hands trembled, and as a result, she was frightened by the cold aura and cold gaze emitted by shen mingchuan's body, and her hands were even more shaky, and even the needle was almost not accurate.

it was hard to get it right, adjust the speed of the drip, and the nurse sister pushed the treatment cart to walk fast.

"wait."

shen mingchuan coldly stopped her, frightened her, and asked as much as possible with a smile: "does sir still need any help?" 

"trouble, give me a disposable mask."

"oh well, okay." the nurse sister breathed a sigh of relief and scared daddy to death!

after a while, the nurse sister sent a blue disposable mask over, shen mingchuan took the ground to wen ran, and then hit the water to wash wen ran's hands, and then adjusted the air conditioner to the ventilation mode.

he knew that although wen ran's body was extremely unwell now, the annoyance he hadn't seen for a long time was close at hand, and he definitely wanted to hug it.

shen mingchuan came this time only with ye wei alone, because there are children with a lot of luggage, he let ye wei go to the hotel to put things, he went to the set first with annoyance, just happened to encounter wen ran fever, he was afraid of being infected, so he let xiaolin take the annoyance to the hospital in another car.

annoyed by a strange uncle for half a day, he did not cry or make trouble, and even kobayashi teased him, he still giggled and laughed, and did not recognize life at all.

the six-month-old child is already very good at recognizing people and asking for hugs, just playing with xiaolin, seeing shen mingchuan, he was immediately happy to dance to hold him.