chapter 36: another dream

chicken fei dog jumped and took a bath, inevitably breaking the wound, wen ran called the private doctor li zhi, asked him to come over and help deal with it, and change the medicine by the way.

just after changing the medicine, aunt chen downstairs said that fang ershao had come.

wen ran could probably guess that fang cen qiu would come to the door today, and even some of the things he wanted to say could be thought of.

it was nothing more than crying in front of shen mingchuan to explain that this matter had nothing to do with him, and wen ran unceremoniously rolled his eyes and kicked shen mingchuan to make him hurry down to meet the guest.

shen mingchuan bowed his head and kissed him, and was bitten by him before letting go and going downstairs to see people.

this accident fang cen qiu was also estimated to be frightened not lightly, the whole person was a little confused, and his face turned whiter when he saw the injury on shen mingchuan's body: "chuan, brother chuan, the injury on your body, is it okay, is it very serious?" "

"okay, sit." shen mingchuan said, "what's the matter with you coming here so early?" "

"i was just worried about you, yesterday you didn't answer the phone, you didn't see me, i thought you were angry."

"i said i don't doubt you about this, so don't think about it anymore."

fang cen qiu hesitated for a moment and whispered, "i mean arranging for director xu to supervise the work." "

shen mingchuan also caught up with the chandelier accident, about wen ran was tossed by director xu's so-called perfect standard all day long, did not know, under questioning, fang cen qiu said what happened, suddenly angry.

because he had no siblings, fang cen qiu lived next door to him, and often came to play at home when he was a child, and shen mingchuan admitted that he was more loving and conniving with this well-behaved and good-looking brother than others.

but at some point, this kind of cuteness has changed.

resisting the urge to beat people, he said coldly, "since you are so intolerant of being rude, don't come back and forth in the future, this is the last time, and i will not be polite to you in the future." "

fang cen qiuyi was anxious: "i won't next time, really, you don't..."

"there is no next time," shen mingchuan interrupted him, "i don't know what aspect of my handling is not appropriate, so i am deeply sorry for this, but these are not reasons for you to treat others maliciously." "

although he had rejected fang cen qiu before, in the end the relationship was so close, not to the point where old and dead did not interact with each other, but his attitude towards him was much colder.

but fang cen qiu polished his last bit of trust.

he must pay for his actions.

wen ran thought that shen mingchuan was going to go for a long time and did not want to come back in less than 10 minutes.

"so fast." wen ran raised an eyebrow, "pacify? "

"appease what?" shen mingchuan pinched his nose and said a little tiredly, "there will be no contact in the future." "

"isn't it a worldly friend, it can be said that if you don't see it, you won't see it."

"it's important to you."

"cut." wen ran's mouth was disdainful, and his heart was very unhappy to be coaxed by this sentence.

it was a lie to say that cen qiu had no opinion on the other party, especially since he knew his thoughts about shen mingchuan, and he was even more reluctant to see this person.