chapter 38: home

wen ran was startled by shen mingchuan's bold action, this is still in the car, how dare he!

coming back from his confusion, wen ran grabbed his hand that was moving wildly: "don't mess around." "

shen mingchuan very much wanted to say that the driver would not peek, but wen ran obviously could not accept being too intimate in front of others, so he had to kiss the corners of his mouth patiently.

"then let's go home and mess around..."

wen ran's ears were red and dripping blood, but under shen mingchuan's hot gaze, he still nodded his head gently.

when he arrived home, shen mingchuan answered a phone call, wen ran opened wechat, and saw tan mei leave a message for him saying that he had received an apology call from cheng jinwen's agent, saying that weibo would cooperate with clarification, hoping that he would not mind this matter.

wen ran sneered, cheng jinwen's one sentence or two words had already ruined all his good feelings for him.

he threw the phone aside, went to the bathroom, and when he came back, he saw that the phone kept ringing, and wen ran picked it up and looked at it, but it was his sister wen qian.

wen qian is seven years younger than wen ran, and is still in college, and in previous years, when wen qian was on summer vacation and winter vacation, she always clamored to play here with wen ran.

wen ran was afraid that the matter between him and shen mingchuan would be discovered by her, and every time she stayed for a few days, she was urged to go back, or arrange other accommodation for her, which made wen qian's opinion of her brother grow louder and louder.

by the summer vacation this year, wen ran asked her to come, and she didn't come.

so wen ran always felt a little sorry for this sister.

"hey, qianqian, what's wrong?"

"brother," wen qian's voice sobbed a little, "dad, dad, he's hurt." "

"what! how did it hurt, not seriously? "

"i was beaten, and i'm still in the emergency room, and my mother won't let me say it."

in the emergency room, wen ran's dizziness was dizzy, and he couldn't say whether it was sad or what kind of emotions, and his whole heart was hollowed out.

"don't worry," wen ran took a deep breath, forcing himself to calm down, "i will go back immediately, you take care of your mother, don't be afraid, it will be all right." "

shen mingchuan returned from answering the phone, and still wanted to find wen ran to complete the unfinished business on the car just now, but saw wen ran hang up the phone with a pale face and run outside, and hurriedly stopped him.

"what, what happened?"

seeing shen mingchuan, wen ran's head that had been difficult to calm down was dizzy: "my father was beaten by someone and rescued in the hospital, i want to go back now." "

so serious.

shen mingchuan was also shocked by this news, and saw that wen ran's face was not right, afraid that his mood was too fluctuating, and the one in his stomach was going to make trouble again, busy comforting him: "don't be afraid, i will let people book a ticket home, don't worry, dad, he will be fine." "

"but..."

"don't think about it, sit in the meeting first, and it's not too late to go to the airport when you get your ticket."

B CITY JUST HAPPENED TO HAVE A FLIGHT TO D CITY, SHEN MINGCHUAN AND WEN RAN WENT BACK TOGETHER, AFTER GETTING OFF THE PLANE, THERE WAS A SPECIAL CAR TO PICK UP, STRAIGHT TO THE HOSPITAL WHERE WEN SHI WAS LOCATED.