chapter 5: live streaming

do it, do it hard.

wen ran reached out and took a piece of tea on the table to eat, he wanted to see what this fang cen qiu could do in front of his "main palace".

this refreshment should be carefully baked, not only exquisite in shape and good-looking, but also in the mouth is crispy and sticky, and the faint milk aroma overflows between the lips, no worse than the dim sum baked by those high-end afternoon tea restaurant masters.

when did aunt shen's craftsmanship become so good that even dim sum was so exquisite?

their conversation continues.

shen mingchuan reached over and poured wen ran a cup of hot tea with an empty cup and said, "i'm usually busy, i don't have time to take you, don't make trouble." 

"it's okay, i'll follow you, see how you deal with those things, it's better, anyway, i'm the boss, i'll draw the scoop according to the gourd."

"you can't learn anything in this way, and there are a lot of things that involve trade secrets, only your dad can tell you how to do it, and you can grow up the fastest by following him."

"oh." fang cen qiu bowed his head in grievance, a face of blue skinny shiitake mushrooms.

wen ran drank the tea that shen mingchuan poured for him to see a small and pitiful look, he felt angry and funny, in fact, fang cen qiu himself was not annoying, usually sweet, but also quite pleasing to the people around him, the elders, including shen mingchuan, all spoiled him.

it is probably the reason for spoiling, so that he has become unscrupulous, which has three views of other people's husbands, wen ran really does not dare to agree.

shen mingchuan seemed to realize that he had gone too far, and said, "if you really don't understand something, you can ask me." 

"really?" fang cen qiu was immediately resurrected in the same place full of blood, and his face was full of joy.

"your father has repeatedly mentioned in front of me that he should help you more in business, and if he doesn't help with this, it will be too unkind."

at this moment, wen ran felt that he was no different from a huge light bulb, he was powerless to spit on these two people, if this is not love, he ate the table well.

he really didn't understand shen mingchuan's brain circuitry, since it was interesting, he was in contact with it, why should he engage in fake marriage, so that his little white moonlight was the same as the third party, he didn't feel heartache.

is it the cause of sexual frigidity, afraid that it will not bring sexual happiness to fang cenqiu?

yes, not so buddhist...

fang cen qiu didn't know the hundred turns in wen ran's heart, and looked at wen ran triumphantly, seeing that wen ran had eaten half of the small snacks in his hand, and his face changed: "these snacks i brought over to give brother chuan to eat!" 

"..." wen ran swallowed the snack in his mouth with difficulty, "oh, sorry, i saw it on our table, and i thought it was made by the aunt at home." 

"eat it," fang cen qiu saw shen mingchuan and raised his face to educate him, quickly added, he was in a good mood, even looking at wen ran was pleasing to the eye, "but i don't bring much, i'm afraid it won't be enough for you to eat." 

shen mingchuan said: "i don't like sweets. "

wen ran deliberately angered him: "yes, every time i buy sweets, he is disgusted, i will now pay attention to avoid buying sweets, generally buy according to what he likes to eat, am i very intimate?" "