chapter 59: sickness

when wen ran received the news, wen qian was in class, saw the picture he sent, and suddenly the sweat and hair exploded, and almost threw the phone out with a shaking hand.

sleeper!

how could her brother know this article, this is not scientific!

it's over, she wrote so many sand sculptures in it, they themselves feel cute, and they are ashamed to be seen by the lord to explode in place.

SHE OPENED WEIBO IN A HURRY, IT MUST BE THAT HER MESSAGE UNDER JS WEIBO WAS TOO HOT, AND THEN HER BROTHER NOTICED IT, CLICKED IN TO SEE WHAT SHE FOUND ON WEIBO.

However, she never put a link to the ABo article on Weibo, only told the reader about the updated status, and did not let go of any fragments, her brother is so idle that he will go to find the original text.

no, no, even if her brother found the original text, she did not leave any three-dimensional information, ah, her brother could not find out that it was her.

calm and composed!

wen qian forcibly comforted herself that her brother must have simply not understood, so he came to ask her.

After calming down, Wen Qian opened Baidu ABo's explanation, screenshot, sent to Wen Ran, pretended to be indifferent, and said: Baidu's explanation seems to be a kind of □□ setting, brother, you usually look at some messy things!

when wen ran saw this news, he was choked on the spot.

he underestimated his sister's brazenness.

after thinking about it, he went back to the past: he did not intend to see this on the home page, felt very curious, clicked in to see a few times, was thundered inside and out of the tender crisp, some modern girls think that the brain hole is too terrible

wen qian: →_→ are you a diss fan?

i diss only you!

wen ran: this little h text caused me deep discomfort and reported it〈(̄)̄)〈

wen qian: ...

not only will the reader cry to death when she knocks on the bowl, but she will also die of heartache.

——that article she has been serialized for several months, and like her own son, if she is really reported, she will face the fate of deleting the post.

she knew that her brother must have known that she was the author, so she was so mean to idle her.

WEN QIAN: X_X WELL, I ADMIT THAT I AM THE AUTHOR, BUT HOW DID YOU FIND OUT?"

wen ran: please call me sherlock

wen qian: bi lian! you must have come back to spy on my computer

so clever.

wen ran was a little weak-hearted, took out the style of an elder brother, and taught her: little age does not learn seriously, these messy know so much, i tell you ah wen xiaoqian, you can be leisurely

wen qian: please don't be so feudal, now it's 8012, and it's not that there is no network in the village, these things will be more to see and learn more

wen ran: ...

wen qian suddenly became interested, and sent another one in a row: but brother, have you read the content, is it the norm between you and brother mingchuan, is it very appropriate!

wen ran: we can't do crab crabs for a week straight

wen qian: that kind of fun always have to play, it doesn't matter if you don't play, another day will give you the entire outline version, you can try one by one (*/w\*)