chapter 18: hacked

wen ran does have "eyeliner" in shen mingchuan's company, and is shen mingchuan's special assistant, called tang feifei.

after the two got married, in order to show their love, wen ran had been to shen mingchuan's company so many times, and this special assistant sister was responsible for receiving him, and when he came and went, he became a friend.

tang feifei just finished maternity leave, wen ran often asked her for some parenting knowledge for a while, and the contact was more, tang feifei did not know the inside story between them, and often told him about shen mingchuan's affairs in the company.

for example, at today's meeting, shen zong was too arrogant to speak, today shen zong talked about a project with an expected profit of 5%, today shen zong defeated an opponent with an overwhelming advantage, etc. anyway, the content is basically praise shen mingchuan.

wen ran seriously suspected that they had boss worship.

on this day, wen ran just put on good makeup and changed his clothes, saw tang feifei sent a wechat message again, it was a side photo of shen mingchuan, looking at the background should be in the conference room, shen mingchuan listened carefully to someone expressing his opinion, slightly frowning, it is estimated that he is not satisfied with the person's words.

tang feifei: wow, when mr. shen held the meeting today, he was really handsome, risking death to shoot, do desktop licking screen for you to solve acacia, don't thank me too much!

wen ran: ...

he wanted to blacken don fifi.

wen ran clicked on the photo to see, it is indeed quite handsome, can be used as a mobile phone desktop this statement is no exaggeration, he casually saved it.

wen ran felt that he was quite buddha, and he was sure that he liked shen mingchuan's feelings, but he had not been in contact for so long after being separated for a while, and he did not feel that he missed much.

there is no sense that the male and female protagonists in the tv series he played died because they could not get dead and live.

he even suspected that he was lonely for too long, so a man around him could not control himself, not to say that he had been single for a long time and even watched erha would feel mei qingmu show?!

this idea came up, and wen ran was amused by himself.

wait for the child to be born and divorce shen mingchuan, find someone to have a good love, well, it is best to be gentle and mature, wen ran is very infatuated with that kind of big paternalistic man.

at the beginning, he would be enigmatic about gu mingcheng, a large reason was that he was in the early stage of a movie that favored love dramas, and gu mingcheng played a mature role of a gentleman that he would never forget for a long time, and since then the criteria for choosing a mate have been biased in that direction.

gu mingcheng was still making up two shots from yesterday, wen ran took the script and sat on the crew's pony, watching absently, completely wandering the sky.

just as he was thinking about it, his eyes were suddenly covered, and the person who covered him deliberately lowered his voice and said in his ear, "guess who i am." "

wen ran really couldn't guess who it was for a while, said the names of several people who had recently been mixed with each other, didn't guess correctly, the man let go of his hand, jumped in front of him and posed: "surprise! "

"xiao ye, how did you get here?" wen ran looked at the person in front of him and smiled helplessly, obviously he was 27 years old, and he was still like a child.