chapter 14: dinner

after being discharged from the hospital, wen ran rested at home for a few days, except for one morning sickness, and there was no more problem.

wen ran resumed his active jumping around.

"mr. wen, things have been taken care of." when wen ran was reading the script at home without doing anything, he received a message from a private helper.

private assistant ye wei is shen mingchuan's personal assistant, wen ran has an assistant and an agent, and a whole studio to serve him does not need private assistance.

however, this time, his old man and the team behind him were really not suitable to come forward, so he borrowed shen mingchuan's private help.

following his message was a video.

gently click on.

suddenly, a pig-like howl came into the ear: "don't fight, help, don't fight, ah, i have money for you, please don't fight." "

wen ran watched for a few seconds and turned off the video tastelessly.

the protagonist of the video is his former agent, wen ran, who does not remember revenge, and after marrying shen mingchuan, he flew up the branches to become a phoenix, in addition to the pain of terminating the contract with the previous brokerage company, and the sense of relief that he no longer had to face the disgusting face of the agent, nor did he retaliate against him.

moreover, at that time, it was through shen mingchuan's mighty fox fake tiger power, and there was no way to retaliate, and the work behind was too busy, and this matter was stranded.

now because of a nightmare, i remember that those gritted teeth pictures are vividly remembered, and his agent, who is in charge of those artists who can't get up, usually specializes in pimping and handing over room cards.

those lustful bosses in the joint circle or people with a few money do not know how many desperate people like wen ran have been harmed.

wen ran is not the first, nor is it the last, doing these things is the survival rule of their kind of brokers.

now to find someone to teach him a lesson, it can also be regarded as eliminating harm for the people.

wen ran thought about it and sent a message to the private assistant: i don't want to see him appear in this circle again, no matter what means.

the private assistant replied very wisely: understand, mr. wen, i will do it.

haha, how is it the same as the gangsters, wen ran took a look at the chat records, and thought funnyly, i didn't expect that i would have such a social day.

but it's really cool, ahhhhahaha

"brother ran, what is so happy about?" kobayashi came down from the stairs, saw wen ran, who was smiling with his mobile phone, and asked.

he has lived here these days to take care of him, by the way to accompany him to the script to pack up the things to be brought by the crew, two months of time is very long, now to prevent the spring cold, filmed to the middle and late may, it is estimated that it will be hot, spanning three seasons, so from winter to summer clothes must be prepared.

kobayashi is a male assistant, packing up things to take care of wen ran, everything is not a word, the key is to be able to accompany wen ran to play games on the lines, proficient in eighteen martial arts, very versatile, deep wen ran weight.

"laugh at a fool." gentle teased him.

kobayashi didn't ask much, but said, "by the way, auntie has something at home, she can't say that she can't make dinner, so is dinner packed out or is it going to eat outside?" "