chapter 30: afternoon

shen lao's driver drove fast, causing wen ran to get very sick to the car, and he couldn't look directly at the word buying a house for a while.

this evening, wen ran finished eating, sat on the couch while watching a recent hit tv, while chatting with xia ye, xia ye knew that he had returned from the movie, he was very happy, and he did not dare to ask him out to play.

the last time that incident brought him out of the psychological shadow, he only dared to contact him on wechat now.

xia ye complained to him about the family's urging for marriage, he used to be in the kangaroo country happy family can not control him, now back to china for so many months, the family's seven aunts and eight aunts have come out to ask.

xia ye complained: lao tzu is only 27 years old, is he still a baby, i don't know what kind of mentality these people have

wen ran, who had never felt this pain, smiled back at him: maybe people just can't find a topic to talk about, you don't care about them, giant xia baby

xia ye: i recently plan to move out to live ah, do you know about the housing market, what good houses to recommend cutting

wen ran: "..."

we are still good friends without talking about this topic.

at this time, shen mingchuan took the album and came over and sat down next to him: "what is so happy to laugh." "

"xiao ye complained to me about his experience of being forced to marry."

"that's quite miserable," shen mingchuan, who had the same experience, felt deep sympathy, and gave him the picture book in his hand, "do you like this or not?"

wen ran inexplicably turned it over, but it was a promotional album for the opening of the real estate.

wen ran glared at him: "is it looking for a fight?" "

"this time it's true," shen mingchuan saw that his face turned red again, knowing that he wanted to go in that direction, and he didn't dare to laugh if he wanted to laugh, "do you like this style or not."

wen ran saw that he was not joking, so he carefully looked through the manual, which was a single-family villa, designed to be a european-style castle type, built next to the river, with the style of a european-style natural landscape garden, quite a european royal aristocratic charm.

the brochure was written about a private garden built for the famous nobles, and wen ran turned it over and said: "i don't understand the things of the real estate, you let me refer to it, what if i don't increase the value next time?" 

wen ran thought that he was going to invest in this piece of real estate, anyway, if he had money, he would buy a villa and wait for it to rise in value, and sit and wait for the profit.

"i bought it for us."

"where do we stay?" wen ran glanced at the house where he now lived, "isn't this a good place to live?" "

this house is a duplex small villa, not too big, better than the geographical location, the castle villa looks tall, in fact, they are two people, no, it is three, can not live so big house.

and this house has a relationship, he also decided to wait for the child to be born, the relationship between the two is stable, and redesign the outside yard.

their family's current yard only has two small flower beds, a row of green plants, simple and generous, and it is no problem to park three cars to come in.

he wants to transform it into a more layered and fine point, such as making a three-dimensional small garden or something, planting some flowers and plants with ornamental value, and then building a garden umbrella, with leisure tables and chairs, you can drink tea and chat, watch your children play and play, think about it and feel very comfortable and casual.