chapter 25: chasing a wife

wen ran's first reaction was that he had heard it wrong.

he was drinking milk tea instead of wine, how drunk hallucinations, shen mingchuan actually said, to associate with him!

this, this, this,

shen mingchuan saw that he was stunned and did not speak, thinking that he had scared him, and said: "or if you are not willing, give me a chance to chase you?" "

wen ran: "..."

"well, it doesn't matter if you don't agree, you can't divorce me until the child is born anyway, so i'll pursue you with a thick skin." shen mingchuan saw that he had been silent, thinking that he was unwilling, and simply played a rogue.

this plot seems to be a little off expectations, shouldn't it be that i love you and you don't love my plot, how do you feel that shen mingchuan's script is the opposite of his.

then again, wen ran had the feeling that shen mingchuan had been intentionally or unintentionally provoking him in the past few days, and he had several times of sullenness for this reason, and felt that shen mingchuan did not like and wanted to touch him, and he was simply sick.

it turns out that shen mingchuan is like him?

love did not wash away the warm mind, but rather quite rational, his brain turned fast, thinking a lot in an instant.

good you shen mingchuan, when i gave you the opportunity, i didn't cherish it and hurt me for a month, and now i'm chasing me again, it's too late!

"mr. shen, there are many people who like me, and it is not so easy to chase me."

"so as a child's father, do i have any priority?"

"well, it depends on your performance."

shen mingchuan saw that wen ran was not repulsive, and he lit up hope, he thought that wen ran would fight again and fool this matter into the past.

he smiled and said, "your highness must leave a lamp for me." "

......

the two people returned to the hotel it was almost 11 o'clock, usually at this time wen ran had already fallen asleep, but today after taking a shower, it was more than 11 o'clock, and wen ran was still drowsy.

shen mingchuan also took a bath and went to bed, and it was quite unexpected to see that wen ran was not asleep, after all, when he went to bed these two days, wen ran had already slept unaccompanied.

"i'm in such a good spirit today." shen mingchuan said.

can it be bad, thinking of what shen mingchuan said to him at night, he couldn't help but bury his head in the bed and secretly laugh, where can he sleep.

moreover, shen mingchuan lay down, and in an instant, the breath that belonged to him came to his face, although there was a pillow-wide distance between the two people, wen ran could still smell the fresh shower gel smell of shen mingchuan's body.

he used his shower gel, which smelled of grass and was pleasantly fragrant.

like an aphrodisiac, wen ran felt a little hot and dry, and moved inside, away from the source of sin: "it may be that i have slept too long in the afternoon, a little insomnia."

"so let's talk?"

"what to talk about?" love history? "

"we are going to break the news about each other first, but unfortunately, although i am not a hairy boy, and i am not the first time with you, but there is really no serious love history, there have been a few peach blossoms, all because they can't stand my cold and diseaseless, they say that i am in love with cold violence." 」 shen mingchuan said frankly.