chapter 7: up the hill

wen ran got up early in the morning to see this microblog, laughing, these people are too small to look at people, to shen mingchuan's family foundation, just a million, need to fake?

tan mei left a message for him on wechat, telling him that he already had a coping strategy and asked him not to worry.

as a first-class agent in the circle, tan mei's public relations means have nothing to say, this level of events is still difficult for her, wen ran did not worry much, get up and wash.

since knowing that he was pregnant, wen ran's life suddenly became clear, he didn't have to rush to the announcement all day, and it was quite boring to stay at home, he would go to the office building of his studio, where there was a special office for him, so that he could occasionally go over.

wen ran has always been a very self-motivated person, when he has time to choose to learn to recharge himself, and now he has to figure out the script of "the birth of the film emperor", memorize lines, and learn some parenting knowledge by the way, but he is busy.

in the company atmosphere is obviously better than home, and not a person, will not appear lonely, wen ran also started a nine-to-five work party, running to the company every day.

today he went out earlier than usual, and met shen mingchuan, who was also ready to go out, downstairs, shen mingchuan and his company went to work half an hour earlier than wen ran, and left work half an hour earlier, so the time of the two people was perfectly staggered, and it was really impossible to touch it without deliberately.

shen mingchuan wore a height custom suit today, which was a light blue shirt, no tie, it seemed that his temperament was cold, elite, compared with him, dressed casually wen ran felt that he did not feel like going to work at all.

when he encountered it, he couldn't pretend not to see it, not to mention that the lord jin only spent a large sum of money on him last night, and greeted shen mingchuan with a gentle smile: "early." "

"early." shen mingchuan saw him, paused, and then said, "i read weibo, that 1 million does not have any water." "

wen ran didn't expect shen mingchuan to explain this to him, nodded and said, "i know, they just want to find a reason to hack me." "

shen mingchuan nodded, and wen ran watched him walk outside and said busily, "wait. "

"what?" shen mingchuan stopped and looked at him.

"that is, the proceeds of yesterday's live broadcast are about 500,000 yuan in my hands, and i want to donate this money as a good thing for the baby, do you think it is appropriate?"

"these are all your money, you can do what you think is appropriate," shen mingchuan said, "however, since it is to do good things for the baby, i will make another point here and make up 1 million yuan for you." 

"no, you were already scrappy yesterday, and i originally donated it in the name of the two of us."

"little money, i'll let the assistant punch you directly on the card."

well, wen ran knew that it was difficult for shen mingchuan to have room for maneuver in the matter he decided, and he could only shout in his heart that the golden lord's father was mighty and domineering.

Tan Mei's solution strategy is very simple and rude, directly combined with the official blog of Tomato TV sent a screenshot of Zhang Shenmingchuan's recharge record yesterday, and the Weibo of this side of the studio was forwarded, which was easy to clarify.

rollover scene seconds change to punch face scene.

there is also an unwilling kuroko who said that he was a p of the map, and was immediately intimidated by the fans on wen ran's side: shen mingchuan, a local tycoon, just a million need p map?