chapter 22: obstetric examination

wen ran woke up again the next day, how he slept yesterday did not understand, woke up is already in the bed.

but fortunately, he was asleep, otherwise he was really lying awake on the bed with shen mingchuan, and he was not sure what would happen to the humiliating reaction.

during the day, shen mingchuan accompanied wen ran to the scene, tan mei arranged for someone to take pictures in advance, ready to make a hot search, the last derailment incident, although clarified, but still caused an irreparable impact on wen ran's name.

now is the time when a little positive energy is needed to expose, shen mingchuan to visit the class is a good opportunity, the best time to break the rumors of the two people's discord or divorce.

tan mei obtained shen mingchuan's consent to send a photo of him basically blocked by wen ran, showing only half of his head and a little back.

even so, it is enough for fans to scream, and the more mysterious they are, the more topical they are.

"teacher wen."

when the intermission was adjusted, a young man walked to wen ran with a little timidity, mainly because shen mingchuan's aura was too strong, and he sat there, just like zhenshan, except for gu mingcheng, who usually talked to wen ran and did not dare to come over and talk to him.

as wen ran, who had been afraid of shen mingchuan, he could understand this mood very well.

the young man was the one who wen ran told shen mingchuan yesterday that he wanted to sign into the studio, called yuan jun, and he played an arrogant vase actor in the play, which was actually very shy in reality.

"huh?" wen ran ate the cherry tomatoes handed to him by shen mingchuan, enjoying the treatment that he absolutely could not enjoy in private, pointing to the empty chair next to him and saying, "sit down and say." "

yuan jun secretly glanced at shen mingchuan, obviously this buddha was too big, he did not dare to sit, he said: "no, no, i came to say goodbye to you." "

"congratulations."

"well, i'll leave later, thank you teacher wen for taking care of me for a while." yuan jun said humbly that the tone was not too affectionate and would not let people suspect that he was in a relationship.

wen ran just divided some attention to him, watching him say goodbye all the way over, he was familiar with many people in the crew for a while, so when he left, he would not be embarrassed to the point that people did not like to take care of him.

i think when wen ran was still a little newcomer, but he was proud and arrogant, and he would not take the initiative to say goodbye to people with a thick face when he left, which was probably the reason why he was not noticed, and yuan jun was noticed by him.

at that time, everyone was probably laughing at him, and the small artists of hundreds of lines were like a-list stars.

wen ran said: "say goodbye, it is estimated that you will not be able to see it in a short time, don't mind leaving a contact information, wechat or something." "

"huh?" yuan jun did not react for a while, probably did not expect that wen ran would take the initiative to ask him for contact information.

"what is the right role or something convenient to recommend to you in the future." wen ran said casually.

he did not directly say that he wanted to sign his intention, after all, tan mei is professional in this regard, red is not red she can better evaluate, in case of signing a physique with red insulation, tan mei must not smoke him.