chapter 43: milk baby

"jiangshanyi" in the summer hit, set off a wave of enthusiasm, the double male protagonist of the drama itself is relatively few, like this acting value online is even rarer.

although a while ago about cheng jinwen's saying "very sweet" caused a lot of controversy, so that many fans are very uncomfortable in their hearts, the two fans even pinched a meal, but when watching the drama, they can miraculously strip this uncomfortable out, and everyone has become a groundhog, and they are satisfied with it.

wen ran has been cooperating with publicity on weibo, but the enthusiastic fans are far from being satisfied with this, they want more video-like things, weibo is begging him to open a live broadcast in the blood book of thousands of people.

generally speaking, actors will take advantage of this heat, at the request of fans to participate in an interview, do a small live broadcast, and even record a small video or something, but until the "jiangshan yi" finale broadcast, there is no wenran any video information appears, even weibo is broken, although fans know that he is in labor, but still express a little disappointment.

the heat about wenran gradually decreased.

wen ran: big baby and little baby are safe (red heart) (with photos)

on this day, wen ran's weibo, which was about to grow grass, suddenly exploded with such a headless and tailless sentence, with the picture showing two large hands with a delicate little hand, and the fans suddenly exploded.

[aaaah, this is the baby born right, blessing blessings!!! 】

[congratulations to ran baby and shen daddy, and this weibo, is shen daddy sent is right is right!】

[it must be shen daddy is not wrong, otherwise how is it a big baby little baby, our family's babies are all serious about our family mingchuan's (dog head)]

[shen's father actually used ran bao's weibo account to send weibo, this bowl of rations sweet fried]

......

following shen mingchuan's first appearance, he once again achieved a breakthrough, will use wenran's account to send weibo, fans, especially cp fans, are happy to fly, wenran's star friends have also come to send blessings, weibo is full of joy.

in reality, wen ran and shen mingchuan were not so happy.

two new fathers of big men in the face of a powerful little thing, do not know how to get off to take him, at the beginning of the two people often wide eyes and small eyes, even a change of diaper is not wet, clumsy can get half a day.

"is this one front or back?" shen mingchuan took the diaper and did not see its principle after taking a look.

wen ran glanced at it: "it should be possible to distinguish between front and back." "

shen mingchuan felt that it was quite reasonable, after all, there are so many new parents in the world, the design of diapers will certainly not be so stupid, and it will be so torturous before and after.

therefore, he casually unfolded his diapers, approaching without knowing that he was going to be harmed by two fathers, and with two wet eyes, he looked at the baby of this strange world without knowing the world.

"i watch the babysitter just lift his feet, lift his ass up, and if the diaper is not wet, you can stuff it from the bottom, and then wrap it up like this, and then stick it on both sides." wen ran was more experienced than shen mingchuan's theory, and gave him a comparison.

shen mingchuan said, "then you hold up his feet." "

the husband and wife two people support their feet alone, one person stuffs diapers, both people have a serious face, as if they are completing something amazing, but unfortunately, such a small thing is not very easy to wear, the two are not skilled, not yet dressed, the small thing is very faceless "wow" a cry.