chapter 32: speech

AS A FAMOUS SCHOOL AND ONE OF THE TOP UNIVERSITIES IN THE CITY, WEN RAN VISITED WITH HIS ROOMMATES WHEN HE WAS STILL STUDYING AT THE ART SCHOOL.

AT THAT TIME, THEY LOOKED LIKE A FOURSOME, AND THEY APPEARED TOGETHER IN A UNIVERSITY, AND THEY WERE STOPPED BY FEMALE STUDENTS TO ASK FOR PHONE NUMBERS, AND THE FOUR PEOPLE WERE STILL SMUG, JOKING THAT IF THEY WERE IN A UNIVERSITY, THEY MIGHT BECOME F4 ON THE FENGYUN CAMPUS.

in the blink of an eye, almost 10 years have passed.

NOW THAT I HAVE REVISITED THE OLD PLACE, A HAS ALSO BEEN RENOVATED, BUT THE OVERALL OUTLINE HAS NOT CHANGED, AND WEN RAN'S FAVORITE SYCAMORE ROAD IS STILL THERE.

shen mingchuan parked the car downstairs at the agreed place, and the person responsible for receiving them was a young teacher, who introduced himself surnamed liu, teacher liu saw the two of them get out of the car, and there was a little accident, i didn't expect wen ran to come.

shen mingchuan had not greeted him before coming, and when he saw him stunned, he asked, "don't you mind bringing a family member?" "

"don't mind not minding," teacher liu said with a busy smile, "i was just too surprised, the first time and the star so close, outside hot, fast inside please."

song qinhe is nearly fifty years old, and as a professor in colleges and universities, he has a special affinity for kindness and kindness.

"is mr. wen going to show his face with mr. shen?" song qinhe asked them.

wen ran said: "i will not show my face, i am just a companion today, you arrange a more remote location for me to watch, otherwise you will accidentally disturb the order and bring you trouble." "

as a star, if he shows his face, or with shen mingchuan, the response will definitely be great, maybe he will not be able to control the scene, wen ran is not here to open a fan meeting, there is no need to ask for trouble.

besides, he still has a stomach, and the danger is too great.

song qinhe nodded and said, "then teacher liu will take mr. wen to the audience on the side of the auditorium, where the place is high and the location is hidden, and it is not easy to be seen by the students." "

shen mingchuan said, "there is labor. "

"don't be polite with me," song qinhe said with a smile, "i want to thank mr. shen for taking the time out of his busy schedule to come over, don't rush back after the speech, have a meal together, i have a lot of questions i want to communicate with you, appreciate this face, right?" "

shen mingchuan nodded and said, "it's an honor." "

everyone chatted for a while, and the students in the auditorium outside also came to 7788, teacher liu was responsible for hosting, and gave everyone a brief introduction to shen mingchuan and yuanshu, so that everyone could have an understanding.

after teacher liu's introduction, shen mingchuan, who was wearing a shirt and trousers, stepped onto the podium in a round of applause, and the moment the students saw him appear, the whole venue boiled.

"aaaah, who's that!" mr. shen?! "

"i have long heard that shen zong is very handsome, but when i saw the real person, i felt that the so-called hearing was simply weak and explosive."

"ma ya, i'm going to faint seven, the living reality version of the domineering president!"

"i can't help but be crazy about a non-face control."

"i regret not sitting in the front row, i want to record it!"

"i was relieved to see our baby marry so well."