chapter 48: the hotel

when shen mingchuan and wen ran were together, wen ran's brokerage company was a mess, there were not many resources, and the agent was a pimping egg plaything.

therefore, he decisively chose to terminate the contract with compensation, opened his own studio, and was unremarkable under the far water.

his agent, on the other hand, was introduced by the agent cheng'an and recruited tan mei from the well-known brokerage company jiayue entertainment.

at the beginning of tan mei's agent for wen ran, her reputation was not large, but her public relations skills were very strong and she was sensitive to the direction of the entertainment industry market.

and when necessary, the hands are black enough, the heart is heavy enough, and there is no ambiguity at all.

ji cheng'an gave shen mingchuan a ticket and said that what tan mei lacked was only opportunities, as long as she was given the platform to show, she would definitely have great achievements, and it would not be worse than those veteran agents.

it turns out that his eyes on people are very poisonous.

in the past three years, tan mei, as the main person in charge of wenran studio, has demonstrated his outstanding brokerage ability, with the help of shen mingchuan's strength, he has pulled wen ran from a thirty-eight line to a first-line position, and there is basically no black material, and the wind evaluation is very good.

it can be seen in its means.

she also became famous for this, and she has accumulated a lot of contacts and prestige in the past three years, and she is also a figure in the entertainment industry.

therefore, wen ran gave her the seemingly arduous task of picking up meng xinglan resources, and it did not take her long, almost at the end of the "we love challenge" recording, and she gave a brand endorsement that meng xinglan was going to shoot in the near future.

of course, this is not the end, but only the beginning.

but for meng xinglan, it was already a disaster.

it was an endorsement of a big brand of yogurt, and the person at the beginning was not meng xinglan, he spent a lot of effort and price to win it.

as a result, he was so easily by tan mei that he jumped to his feet in anger, and meng xinglan asked wen ran on wechat why he was so.

wen ran replied to him innocently: how can you doubt me like this, i am so sad, i do not lack brand endorsements, good manners to engage you in what to do, are we not the best friends?

meng xinglan: oh, now you have a backer to be crazy, but what about the fake drama, shen zong is just greedy for your freshness for a while, as far as your boring personality is concerned, shen zong will get tired of you sooner or later.

wen ran: people regard you as a close friend, but you slander and curse people's marriages like this, hiss!

this "hiss" was harsh and disgusting, and meng xinglan was so angry that he directly deleted his friend.

but this stuffy loss, the pain can only be swallowed in the stomach, and this endorsement cost so much manpower and financial resources, and now lost, the company is not easy to account for, meng xinglan's agent angrily walked around in front of him.

he restrained his anger and said, "you said that even if you don't like wen ran anymore, you can't bear it, you have to go to tease others, and you don't want to think about who is behind him. "

"i just don't like him," meng xingyuan said with gritted teeth, "fucking slut!" "

"i don't care what grudges you have before, i only look at the present, the company will definitely pursue this matter, you think how to explain it."