chapter 24: confession

this weibo wenran did not consult with her at all to say hello, it was sent out privately, fortunately the content was not excessive, although tan mei was angry in her heart, it was not easy to say anything.

others black he is not necessarily so positive, how come today took the wrong medicine, this look of a guard demon, for what?

guardian maniac? tan mei's eyelids jumped, this person would not really like shen mingchuan.

if so, tan mei rubbed her eyebrows, the development she least expected, this is it.

if the two people are happy with each other, if it is only gentle and unilateral, with shen zong's decisive style of doing things, it is possible to divorce him after having a child.

wen ran can have everything today, mostly relying on shen mingchuan's money and the position of the shen family, wen ran's own efforts to compete for qi are also the main factors.

in addition to these two, there is also a thing that cannot be ignored, that is, the two intentionally or unintentionally fried the love of the person, the fans, especially the rotten men and women, eat this set, they are going to become a model of husband-and-wife love.

if he and shen mingchuan divorced, the impact on wen ran was immeasurable.

wen ran's career is still on the rise, and there is also qin huai, who does not know when to take revenge, and he really can't withstand this kind of toss.

tan mei thought deeply about closing her office and decided to probe wen ran's tone first, so that she could prepare countermeasures as soon as possible, and by the way, she should also find out about qin huai's matter.

wen ran contentedly eating a carefully baked small cake, shen mingchuan took a call back from work, saw that he was still eating, frowned and said: "lunch is only eaten, don't hold on." "

"i think i can go to the big stomach king live broadcast," wen ran ate the last bite of the small cake, "how can not eat enough." "

"most of the psychological effects, your stomach is not good, eating too much will accumulate food, the rest confiscated."

shen mingchuan said, closed the snack box, and despite the gentle resistance, took it to the outside room.

it's so inhuman.

wen ran resisted ineffectively, lay back in the bed, and felt beautiful in his heart, growing so big, it was a happy thing to experience being managed for the first time.

gradually sleepiness struck, wen ran took a nap, only to fall asleep for a while, the mobile phone on the table vibrated again, wen ran was sleepy, did not want to get up to pick up, if there is an emergency will hit xiaolin or tan mei's side.

shen mingchuan, who just walked into the inner room, heard the movement, looked over, found that it was tan mei, helped him pick up and wanted to tell her that he was sleeping, and there was no hurry to wake up.

before it was connected, tan mei said straight to the point: "what happened to that weibo?" "

"weibo? what weibo? "

tan meiwanwan did not expect that it was shen mingchuan, and was immediately startled: "shen zong, how is it you?" "

"he slept," shen mingchuan looked at wen ran's head buried in the bed, took the mobile phone and walked outside, "what happened to weibo?" "

tan mei hesitated for a moment, and decided to tell the truth: "yesterday's weibo about your visit to the class, there were a few black comments at the bottom that said bad things about you, he was angry, he sent a weibo to fight back against the black son, but praise you." "