chapter 64: reality show (3)

in the evening, after completing the shooting task, the husband and wife breathed a sigh of relief, although they were all homely, but they thought that their every move was recorded in an all-round way without dead ends, and it was impossible to relax as usual.

wen ran lay on the bed, brushed weibo as usual, and found that he was actually on the hot search again, no, it should be said that the program was because he was on the hot search.

today he went out to buy vegetables and some fans sent photos to weibo, and he didn't know whether it was arranged by the program group or the fans' own behavior, which caused a large wave of repercussions.

his black fans couldn't hold back, and they took out the fake marriage between him and shen mingchuan.

then, the black fans were attacking the guests invited by the program group for not meeting the theme of "marrying love", they must be cheating the audience on the show, and the topic of "boycott and love marriage" was sent to the hot search.

then there were unknown melon-eating masses who followed blindly and attacked this topic, feeling that the people who said such things must lack love and no one loved, and that they had nothing to do with wen ran when they came and went to make this topic have nothing to do with wen ran.

wen ran was stunned to watch a wave of really riot operations.

the next day i slept warmly until 7:30 a.m.

annoyed to wake up early, i will let sister-in-law jin first hold it down to suckle, and then take advantage of the cool morning to push out to breathe in the fresh air.

shen mingchuan had already gotten up first, washed up and went downstairs, just in time to see shen mingchuan wearing an apron, carrying a dinner plate out of the kitchen, and the camera brother dutifully followed the shooting.

wen ran: "..."

was he going down the stairs the wrong way or was he blind?

"get up," shen mingchuan saw him, "just had breakfast." "

i looked at the western-style breakfast on the table plate in disbelief: poached eggs fried in the shape of hearts in a mold, jam sandwiches with a smiley face painted with tomato sauce, fried shrimp with bread crumbs, strawberries and oat milk cut in half like love.

the four foods are divided on four plates, plus a heart-shaped white porcelain cup, placed on a beige dinner plate, delicate and beautiful.

wen ran was incredulous: "you did it?" "

"mm-hmm." shen mingchuan said with a serious face, "i didn't do a good job yesterday, and i made up for it today." "

wen ran cried and laughed, and shen mingchuan was too real.

at the same time, he was also very touched, whether he wanted to do it from the bottom of his heart or make a show, he was warmed by success.

shen mingchuan, a person who can't even recognize the kitchen utensils, can spend so much effort to prepare a delicate breakfast for him, which is enough.

"aren't you impressed?" shen mingchuan looked at his expression and asked.

"yeah, you're so foul that you actually made a surprise attack."

"otherwise, how can it be called a surprise," shen mingchuan took off the scarf and put it aside, "is there any reward?" "

reward...... under the watchful eyes of the camera brother, wen ran blushed the root of his ear, took the initiative to kiss shen mingchuan on the mouth, and quickly separated.