chapter 16: the evil dog

qin huai's face was a little exciting for a while.

he just casually lost a few words of warmth, how it was like stabbing a horse honeycomb, endlessly.

at this time, they can't be afraid of the stage and lose the momentum, in this public occasion they can't beat people, qin huai is not necessarily afraid of them, he put on a smile and said: "yo, shen zong also came, it's quite coincidental, on the bathroom can also be acquaintances to see, it's really fate." "

"unfortunately," qin huai was not afraid of shen mingchuan, and shen mingchuan did not need to maintain any superficial friendly relations with him, and said indifferently, "i heard that there are vicious dogs biting my lover, come and see." 

qin huai's face finally hung up: "general shen don't say too much." 

shen mingchuan sneered, "not as good as qin zong." 

while speaking, shen mingchuan walked over to wen ran's side, put his hand on his shoulder, and asked with concern, "are you okay?" 

wen ran shook his head: "it's okay, it's just a little uncomfortable." "

it's not that wen ran pretends to be uncomfortable, it's really uncomfortable, he is born with a sensitive sense of smell, especially during pregnancy.

although the bathroom of this high-end hotel did not smell much, qin zong, ji cheng'an and shen mingchuan should have all drunk wine, and some people smoked, and the smell of tobacco and alcohol mixed together was really unpleasant, and he was sick to his stomach.

"then let's go out."

"hmm."

shen mingchuan looked at ji cheng'an, and ji cheng'an nodded at him, indicating that he would hand it over to him.

qin huai was mercilessly intimidated by shen mingchuan, and could not get off the stage for a while, at this time he saw that they were in a hurry to leave, his eyes moved, and he smiled again.

"mr. shen wait a moment, just because i was wrong, offended mr. wen, it is better to do this, the three of you will appreciate your face, go to my place for a drink, and treat it as an atonement for mr. wen's sins, okay?"

"apologize and accept, drinking is not necessary," ji cheng'an said in a joking tone, "what if you poison the wine?" "

"mr. ji said with a smile, how to say that i and wen ran are also old acquaintances, before meeting mr. shen, wen ran and we are old acquaintances, ah, and later did not know that wen ran and shen always got along, there are many sorry for wen ran's places, but also thank shen zong for being generous and not calculating."

qin huai's words were very connotative.

he sleeps in the circle of little stars are about to sleep into a signboard, and the people he knows well, or wen ran, such a beautiful person, the first reaction of people to hear his words, must be that he has slept wen ran.

shen mingchuan was not provoked, but said coldly: "if you are bitten by a dog, naturally there is no reason to bite back." "

"you!" qin huai was provoked by this remark to his eyes and burst into flames, confronted shen mingchuan for a moment, and suddenly laughed again, "shen zong is really worthy of being a big man, and his heart is more graceful and generous than ordinary people, qin mou is really admired, since the three do not appreciate the light, then i will go back first and lose my companion." "

after saying that, he left with a smile on his face, and ji cheng'an scolded a dirty word: "it's really not a thing." "

"jumping beam clowns," shen mingchuan said indifferently, not taking this kind of self-orgasm in his eyes at all, "let's go out too." "