chapter 28: washing the dishes

today auntie made a western-style breakfast, poached egg toast, three roasted sausages, fried vegetables and fruits, wen ran ate first, basically wiped out the things on his plate, shen mingchuan gave wen ran the sausage fork on his plate.

"i haven't touched yet, you eat more."

wen ran cried and laughed: "mr. shen, you feed the pigs." "

"nonsense, i'm feeding two little babies."

wen ran's face was hot, and he felt that since shen mingchuan confessed to him, this person had become more and more seductive.

where did you learn this set of love words?

he had always thought that shen mingchuan was a taciturn and cold person, but now he found out that it was not that he spoke less, but that the people he was facing were not right.

otherwise this man will tell the baby to say something meaty and numb, but it will be smooth.

probably ji cheng'an did not answer qin ziyan's phone, qin ziyan called wen ran's side and asked him if he could help ask shen mingchuan and tell him where ji cheng'an had gone, he was quite worried.

wen ran quietly told him: "mr. ji is at my house, don't worry." "

"brother wenran, can you send me an address at your house, and i'll pick him up."

"well, i'm afraid i'll have to ask him about that first."

"uncle ji will definitely not agree, rest assured brother wenran, i will not say that you said it."

"not for that reason."

ji cheng'an lived here out of trust in shen mingchuan, and when he didn't answer qin ziyan's phone call, he also said that he didn't want to see him for the time being, and he couldn't turn around and sell him because he knew qin ziyan.

"what's that?"

"mr. ji, he is unwell now, but it is no big deal, you don't have to worry, he will naturally answer your phone when he wants to see you, don't be too anxious."

"but just in case he doesn't want to see me." qin ziyan said sullenly.

"mr. ji, he's angry now, don't you..."

"who said i was angry, i'm not good at this?"

at this time, shen mingchuan was just not there, wen ran was talking to qin ziyan in the living room, did not notice ji cheng'an who came down from the upper floor, heard him make a sound, and was startled by him, seeing that his walking posture was not naturally coming down from the upper floor, and it was a look that somewhere had been ravaged.

this made wen ran think that after he and shen mingchuan finished, it was also in this state, that place took a full week to heal, and he was stunned to rest at home for three days.

wen ran was a little bit behind the scenes about the feeling of people being caught, and a little embarrassed to say: "it's qin ziyan, he..."

"don't give me that name, let him roll, bunny cub!" ji cheng'an said with a black face.

wen ran: "..."

this is not called angry head.

......

ji cheng'an went back in the afternoon, encountered such a disaster, and did not see any loss and sadness in ji cheng'an, still his playful playboy appearance, wen ran believed what ji cheng'an said was also very pleasant to be the recipient.

the door of the new century is opening to you, mr. ji.

the next day, xiaolin sent his things over, tan mei was going to pick him up yesterday, but he heard that he flew back in the middle of the night the day before, so he didn't go, but instead came to his house with xiaolin.