chapter 67: shares

with the annoyance out of selling a cute, the atmosphere eased up again.

uncle shen recovered his face, patted shen mingchuan's shoulder, and whispered to shen mingchuan: "today is the old man's 85th birthday, all such old people, just as if they are for their nephews and grandsons to accumulate some blessings, less with him two sentences." 

shen mingchuan snorted coldly, but he didn't say anything more.

they did not pay homage to shou and did not have a congratulatory gift, but old master shen could not send red envelopes, shen mingchuan took three red envelopes without changing color, and wen ran was impressed by him.

it is also fortunate that shen mingchuan has a high status, otherwise this kind of behavior would have been gossiped about and died long ago.

but then again, shen mingchuan doesn't care what others say about him, it's always been that you have the ability to come face with me, otherwise no matter how much you push behind your back, i won't waste my eyes with a straight eye.

wen ran, who has a heavy burden of idols, can't be so frank, so wen ran especially admires shen's father's style.

"come and come, sit, sit down and drink tea." uncle shen entertained the two of them to sit in the middle of the room, and asked the people who came to pay homage to old master shen to celebrate his birthday.

"cool?" after uncle shen went out, there was no one else in the room, shen mingchuan asked wen ran.

"you're cool."

wen ran and old master shen did not have any hatred, although the old man felt that he was a drama that could not be put on the stage, but after all, he had not faced it head-on, wen ran was very angry and depressed at that time, and now a few years have passed, and it has faded.

he wasn't so vengeful.

moreover, shen's father and mother treated him like a son, which was enough, and old master shen said that he was a grandfather, but there was not much contact, and he was not much different from an insignificant passerby.

shen mingchuan smiled lowly and said, "the only thing that can make me feel good is you." "

this sentence was too evil, wen ran couldn't help but flash a picture of inappropriate children in his mind, and his ears were red.

however, wen ran said helplessly, "... you don't always say this in front of your son, you don't have much to talk about now, you will say it later, go out and talk to others, shame and die. "

shen mingchuan looked at his own face innocently playing with the gifts from the old man's side, and his stupid son who didn't know what he was talking about was saying, and said, "then i will say it behind his back next time." "

"can he roll his eyes?"

wen ran decided to ignore his words, holding the annoyance in one hand, and took the red envelope that shen mingchuan casually placed on the coffee table with the other hand, and found that it was still quite thick, and when he opened it, it was a stack of grandpa mao, looking at several thousand.

"this red envelope is still quite large, let's not give gifts." taking such a big red envelope from the old man, and not giving gifts, wen ran was very embarrassed.

"rest assured, i asked my father to prepare more gifts over there." shen mingchuan himself did not deal with the old master, but the number of gifts was not less, and every year he would let shen father prepare an extra copy to send over.

"oh, that's fine," wen ran was slightly relieved, and looked at the thick stack of money inside the red packet, "how much is this?" "

he was very curious about what the number would be, but now he was still in people's homes, and it was too impolite to take out the number and it was too childish, and someone bumped into it and saw that he would be laughed out of his teeth.