chapter 44: on fire

in the end, the baby was named shen yunshao, and the nickname was ruthlessly fixed by the husband and wife.

"i've made a list of friends and family to be invited to the annoying full moon wine, and you'll see what's missing."

father shen handed over a list to shen mingchuan, and said unhappily, "you said that the two of you fathers got their names, and even if you were bothered with such a tricky name, you could figure it out, and the knowledge was all returned to the language teacher." "

"isn't it very good, easy to remember and not easy to forget, good to feed with a low name." shen mingchuan took the list in shen father's hand and said.

if father shen could say foul language, he would definitely say that god was a, but unfortunately he was a sven, so he only snorted heavily to express his dissatisfaction.

shen mingchuan opened the list without any psychological pressure.

shen's parents' eldest grandson's full moon wine must be done in a big way, and those relatives and friends involved in the family, shen mingchuan, are not familiar with shen's father, so he is needed to make this list.

shen mingchuan glanced at the names written out with a pen on the paper, a dense patch, the first of which was the person he least wanted to see, he really didn't have the patience to compare them one by one, and said perfunctorily: "it should be no problem, those uncles and uncles, i am not familiar with it." "

"don't give me sloppy eyes," father shen glared at him, "also, what happened to you and cen qiu's child, fell out?"

"it just happened a little unpleasant, what's wrong?"

"nothing, i'll just ask," father shen couldn't control the affairs between the young people, "then please ask him to decide for yourself." 

this is a tangled question, according to the theory, he said so desperately to the other party cen qiu that day, this time it must be uninvited, but this is a private grudge, the relationship between the two families is so good on the surface, he as the heir of the fang family, it is not good not to invite him.

"let's do it," shen mingchuan rolled up the list, "i'll see, and i'll tell you the results tomorrow." "

wen ran is also drawing up his side of the invitation list, three roommates needless to say, over the years he has also accumulated some artist friends in the circle, all follow-up contacts, must be called, can not miss anyone.

otherwise, if you offend which big young master and grandmother, you may have to be exposed to say something about plastic brotherhood and the like, and there are many troubles.

shen mingchuan had people who were struggling with whether to invite or not, and wen ran also had them.

when he was still a small transparent person mixed at the bottom, there was a very good friend named meng xinglan, the fate of the two people was surprisingly similar, graduated from art school, excellent appearance, acting skills online, is not red, quite a bit of a taste of pity.

after wen ran was hit by shen mingchuan's pie, the six gods had no master, and the first thing they did was to consult with meng xinglan, who also advised him at that time that whether he was true or false, such a good thing fell on his head, first grasp and then say.

then, through his bastard agent, wen ran learned that meng xinglan went to shen mingchuan to attend a certain hotel parking lot to block his car the day after he told him.

wen ran directly went to question meng xinglan's purpose in doing so, meng xinglan also said with a sincere face that he was helping him test whether shen mingchuan was a liar or not, wen ran was touched at the same time, but also secretly spit on his own bastard, even friends could not believe it.