chapter 2: disclosure

in the face of wen ran's innocent look, shen mingchuan could not blame it.

this matter is obviously more responsible for him, and it is not to blame wen ran's head, shen mingchuan took the initiative to carry the pot: "sorry, i was careless." 

"so what now?" wen ran touched his stomach, it was hard to imagine that there was actually a small life in it, "i knew that i went to check when i started to have no appetite a while ago." 

"born." shen mingchuan said.

"...... isn't it big brother, really going to be born? "

wen ran does not want to have children at all, not to mention that he is not ready to become a father, he is now in the best years of an actor, his career is in a period of rapid rise, to have children at least a year or even more time can not shoot to receive notices, at this time to have children, it is not a wise choice.

and his marriage to shen mingchuan is completely a scene, no one is a bird when he gets off the stage, there is no emotion to speak of, and he has a ball and a ball.

he and shen mingchuan agreed to marry, and shen mingchuan was urged by the family at the beginning, but he was not interested in those men and women at all, and the standard sexual coldness.

and wen ran is a marriage fearer, and does not want to disappoint his parents, the two people hit it off, and there is this marriage.

in the past three years, both people have indeed lived very comfortably, and in addition to pretending in front of the public and in front of their parents, they do not have to fulfill their marital obligations at all, nor do they interfere with each other's lives, and they are absolutely free in body and mind.

he is a small star with no background, he has gained a lot of benefits in this marriage, in just three years, he has jumped from the eighteenth line of that year to today's first line, and the scenery is infinite.

if only i didn't have this child.

"if you are not pregnant, or if you are pregnant and do not let the family know, we can have a hundred reasons to prevaricate at home," shen mingchuan looked at wen ran, and said in a tone that was unquestionable, "at the moment, you and i have no choice." 

this child, not only shen's mother, shen's father and wen ran's parents have been looking forward to it for a long time, and the eyes of the other people in the shen family are also watching, and there is no reason to beat it.

and since they got married, shen's mother and shen's father have treated him like their own son, even if they don't say it, wen ran knows that the second elder wants a grandchild.

wen ran understood the reason, but he still didn't want to be angry.

after giving birth to a child, there will be entanglements, there will be thoughts, wen ran's inner little thoughts, or hope that the child is with his favorite life, give him a complete home, two complete love.

"you don't have too much pressure on your head," shen mingchuan said with a soft breath when he saw that his face was not good, "the work arrangement behind you let tan mei push it all away, i will bear any losses, and i will arrange other matters properly. "

"oh."

shen mingchuan's words were all said on this, wen ran knew that there was no room for retreat, and could only choose to agree.

+++

since wen ran fainted while recording the show, fans were very worried about his body and asked about his condition.

his studio's weibo only said that people were okay, not the reason for fainting, and all parties were worried about guessing whether his body was wrong.