chapter 51: the incident

this weibo is followed by nine pictures, all of which are wechat chat records.

wen ran clicked on those pictures, and immediately recognized that this was the chat history of him and meng xinglan that year.

and the content of the chat, is not the original shen mingchuan looking for him to "fake marriage", he struggled in his heart and worried about being deceived, and found his friend meng xinglan at the time to discuss the solution.

the reason why wen ran did not fall out with meng xingyuan was that he was worried that he would blow up this matter, after all, what they talked about on wechat was ironclad evidence.

however, behind him was shen mingchuan, meng xinglan broke this out, it was also a move to kill a thousand enemies and lose eight hundred, basically it belonged to the same end of the act, meng xinglan did this, and he did not want to be alone.

so the two of them took a step back, and the sea and the sky widened.

meng xinglan suddenly came to turn over the old account now, and wen ran couldn't understand his wave of operations for a while.

there was an uproar online.

wen ran and shen mingchuan's lover has always been one of the reasons why wen ran can quickly become popular, many fans are their cp fans, and now it has been exposed that it is a fake marriage?!

fans were heartbroken and felt like they had been greatly deceived.

this chat record did not take more than an hour to be "solved" by meng xinglan and wen ran's chat.

for a time, the headlines were all occupied by the three of them, in addition to [wen ran shen mingchuan was exposed to fake marriage], a red and black "explosive" word entry, there was also a long list of related hot entries.

【water depth】

【lady en'aifu set up a collapse】

【wen ran's son】

【meng xinglan chat history】

【plastic brotherhood】

......

all kinds of news are all over the place, and i cover my face with warmth, and this is the end of it.

not only fans, wen ran's family, shen father and shen mother, etc. all want their explanations, and the concerned messages and phone calls of relatives and friends are constant.

tan mei's side has let people take down that weibo for the first time, but fans have already taken screenshots, and it will not help to withdraw it, many people are bored at the end of the year, and they have enough strength to eat his melon.

"i took a look at meng xinglan's weibo, and his top is the tv series that will be released at the beginning of next year, which is a big ip, and the stills and tidbits look ok, and i should want to rely on this drama to catch fire." on the phone, tan mei calmly analyzed with wen ran.

wen ran laughed angrily: "if he wants to be red, he will come to expose me, the legendary killing of a person to sacrifice to the heavens?" "

"his film is a two-male protagonist of the rotten drama, your fans themselves are many of you and shen zong's cp fans, and "jiangshan yi" has harvested a wave of fans who like this genre, they must value this."

hearing this, wen ran also heard a little doorway: "so, they still have a back move?" "

"there must be, meng xinglan that person used to sell pitiful, and you wait for him to clarify weibo to remove his own harvest traffic."