chapter 69: blind

in the blink of an eye, the recording of the last episode of "marrying love" was ushered in, when wen ran had already entered the new crew.

because it will collide with the schedule, wen ran does not like to roll the drama, so this problem tan mei communicated with the crew at the beginning.

fortunately, only two episodes were repeated, and wen ran only needed to take two days off, which would not have much impact on the progress of the shooting.

the closing recording of "marrying love" is no longer at home, it has changed to a leisure resort with beautiful scenery, and each couple who participated in the competition was assigned a love nest to let them spend the world of two together.

annoyed children do not have a chance to appear on camera.

this made wen ran a little surprised, at the end of the show, the program team would actually give up the small magic weapon of annoying the ratings.

i thought that i could see my son again, and i was a little disappointed.

he and shen mingchuan deliberately booked a ticket for almost the same time, shen mingchuan arrived more than half an hour before him, at the pick-up gate, wen ran saw a lot of fans who knew the shooting itinerary and came to see him.

wen ran greeted them, and under the protection of bodyguard assistants and fans, he moved to the lounge where shen mingchuan was located, and before he saw shen mingchuan, he was asked to wear an eye mask by the program team staff who also picked up and filmed at the airport.

gently and cooperatively asked the staff to get him an eye mask, the line of sight suddenly darkened, the feeling of not being able to see things was very strange, asked: "is this a surprise meaning?" "

"this is the shooting prop of this episode of the show, teacher wen can't take off the blindfold during the next two days of filming."

"huh?" wen ran was stunned for a moment, and then he smiled and said, "so you want to record an issue of blind man touching elephants?"

the staff member smiled mysteriously and said, "okay, i'll take you to mr. shen." "

the blackout effect of the blindfold is obvious, wen ran is led by the staff, and nothing can be seen, and there is a feeling that the feet dare not step away.

"teacher wen is relieved to walk well, the front is all flat road, there is no obstacle." the staff saw him cautiously and smiled and guided.

"well, thank you." wen ran agreed with his mouth, but he still couldn't let go under his feet.

he knew that the staff would definitely not pit him, but because he couldn't see, he always felt that something in front of him would trip up and he had a sense of fear that he would fall into the abyss or hit the big wall next.

therefore, every time you take a step, you always want to reach out and touch the front first, or stretch your foot to kick and kick if there is anything in front.

"i'll come."

at this moment, wen ran heard a familiar voice, a thick and deep voice, playing with things that could not be seen, and could only feel the heartstrings of people in the world with their ears, which made people tremble inside.

then, his hand was held by a large warm hand, and a happy smile appeared on wen ran's face: "you are here." "

"well," shen mingchuan hugged him and said, "don't worry, i'll take you with me." "

wen ran said reassuringly, "good." "

probably shen mingchuan is too able to give people a sense of security, the same place, another person to hold him, warm sense of security rubbing up, taking a lot of brisk steps.