chapter 17: the crew

on monday, wen ran, accompanied by agent tan mei, appeared on time in the crew of "the birth of the film emperor".

assistant kobayashi went to the hotel with two temporary assistants, a cooking aunt and wen ran's luggage, and wen ran went directly to the shooting location with tan mei and the crew who picked her up.

wen ran's appearance in the crew has caused quite a stir, as a first-line star who coexists with appearance and acting skills, wen ran has attracted much attention and attention everywhere he goes.

wen ran came early, the other actors had not yet arrived, the crew had already gone to work, everyone was busy and orderly preparing to wait for the start-up, he walked a while, and saw gu mingcheng who was talking to a staff member.

"you're here," gu mingcheng said, seeing them, and greeting them first, "so early." 

wen ran smiled: "fortunately, the flight was not delayed." 

"mr. shen didn't come with you?"

"he's been busy lately and can't get out."?

gu mingcheng nodded: "how is your body lately, is morning sickness still serious?" "

"this time i was able to eat, and i went to work in the studio a while ago, so there was no big problem."

"well, if you don't feel comfortable, just say it, don't hold on, i was bribed by mr. shen, i want to take good care of you, and i will return to zhao in two months."

"rest assured."

gu mingcheng patted his shoulder: "go make-up, take a fixed makeup photo in a moment, xiao wu, take mr. wen to the dressing room." 

saying that, gu mingcheng was called away again, xiao wu was the person in charge of receiving them, according to her own introduction, it was a field affair, she said: "teacher wen, madam tan, come with me." 

the three of them walked together to the dressing room, and as they walked, wen ran did not forget to whisper to tan mei: "gu senior's dress is so handsome." "

tan mei also whispered, "then you will appreciate it for two months, the opportunity is rare." "

today's task is more relaxed, take makeup photos, boot ceremony, and then the crew will invite everyone to a fixed place to have a meal, from the actors to the staff to mix a familiar face, tomorrow will be officially put into work.

having said that, everyone is still very busy, today the actors will come to show their faces, as well as journalists, the scene is grand, and it must be fully prepared.

the stylist is a rounded fat man, smiling and squinting a bit like a modern version of maitreya buddha, after the two sides first greeted each other, he said to wen ran: "teacher wen, because the time span of this movie is relatively long, the background is from 2008 to the present, so your early style will be a little bit of that era." 

what was the year 2008? non-mainstream kill matt!

speaking of non-mainstream, wen ran was still in high school at that time, and he didn't know whether it was a head watt or an aesthetic problem, or just belonged to the rebellious period, liked to take a different route, and even felt that the men and women who were non-mainstream were very good-looking.

however, he is a well-behaved boy, and the family's economy is not good, so he has not practiced a non-mainstream style, and now when he hears it, he is still a little excited: "i am no problem, obey the arrangement of the movie image." 

tan mei knew that something was going to happen as soon as she saw wen ran's expression, and asked the stylist: "it won't be too obvious, right?" 

to get a colorful explosive head, and then wear a strange dress and messy jewelry, wen ran's image is ruined, not to mention, shen mingchuan has to be the first to strangle them.