chapter 23: the dead

shen mingchuan frowned: "what a mess of articles, teach bad children, you don't have to read any novels to remember." 

"i really don't, i remember this thing clearly, it was the text of the elementary school language, so every time i heard the news of abortion, i was very curious about whether they were really a fish or a frog monkey baby."

"..."the nurses were all amused by him, "mr. wen, you are the most humorous father-to-be i have ever met." 

isn't it humorous, warm and angry, oh, it's really the truth, he must go back to find this article, to see if he remembers the wrong understanding, or has been deceived.

Shen Mingchuan took out his mobile phone to take a photo of the Bc list, and the nurse suggested: "Two fathers can use their hands to make a picture frame with their hearts, and take pictures of the baby in their hearts. "

wen ranxin said that they didn't love at all, than a mao heart.

however, the benevolent person cannot collapse!

shen mingchuan held out his left hand with a low smile: "then let's catch a fashion." 

in fact, the last time the two were publicly pregnant, they had already caught up with this fashion, but the time has passed, and the mood at this time is completely different.

wen ran was a little negative in the past two days when he was seen and not tortured, and couldn't help but say willfully: "farewell, it doesn't make any sense." 

the smile on shen mingchuan's face was a little stiff for a moment.

the unknown nurse sister said: "very good, the baby's first photo to make a souvenir, you can show the baby later." 

shen mingchuan also said, "come on, be nice." 

this obedient word made wen ran lose his temper, hold the list with his left hand, stretch out his right hand, and form a standard heart.

shen mingchuan took a photo of himself, archived, and the nurse sister smiled and said: "mr. shen mr. wen is really loving." 

after the inspection, i went to lunch again, eating sichuan cuisine that wen ran liked, and the delicious dishes swept away wen ran's previous depression and made her mood better again.

it's so easy to satisfy!

after eating, the two of them both returned to the hotel.

when passing through the hotel lobby, i met yu shirley, the heroine of the "emperor of shadows" drama, yu shirley is also a figure of the film queen level, and it is said that she is still a high-achieving student and famous.

however, i don't know if it is the reason for her high-cold female school bully, or some other factor, wen ran can clearly feel that she does not like to have a relationship with him so much.

wen ran did not have the face to rub up, so the two had always been nodding their heads outside the play.

THIS PERIOD OF MID-SPRING RAINY DAYS, YU SHIRLEY'S OLD DISEASE RECURRED, BACK TO THE B CITY WITH GOOD MEDICAL CONDITIONS FOR TREATMENT, BUT IT WAS ONLY THREE DAYS BACK TO COME AGAIN, WEN RAN HAD TO ADMIRE HER PROFESSIONALISM.

after all, when he was on the set, wen ran saw her face purple with pain and couldn't stand, and he thought she would rest for a while.

"sister sydney." wen ran took the initiative to greet her, although he was not familiar with it, the superficial kung fu still had to be done, "your body is all right, right?" "

"well, it's much better, thank you for your concern," yu shirley nodded faintly in response, and then shifted her gaze to shen mingchuan beside him, "i haven't seen you for a long time, elder shen." "