chapter 13: nightmares

the private helper soon came, brought clothes for both of them, and said thoughtfully: "mr. shen, mr. wen's side is taken care of by me, you go back to rest." "

"no, you can let your aunt boil a light porridge early tomorrow."

"okay. mr. wen, how long does he need to stay and do i need to arrange a transfer to the hospital? "

after all, this is a big hospital, there are many people, wen ran has a special identity, if the hospitalization time is more, it is better to transfer to a private hospital or clinic.

"you'll be discharged from the hospital tomorrow, and you remember to keep it a secret, and don't let the media know about it."

otherwise, tomorrow there will be another wave of headlines, which will not only make everyone know, but also make people worry, and there will definitely be messy people with excuses to visit the sick.

after the private help left, shen mingchuan removed the towel on wen ran's forehead again, rinsed it again with cold water, and applied it to his forehead, shen mingchuan was not accustomed to taking care of people, and it was clumsy to do.

fortunately, the process was not complicated, after applying it, shen mingchuan sat down next to his bed, wen ran's face recovered a little blood, and he did not know whether it was burned or had improved.

he fell asleep quietly in bed, although the two were already "old husbands and wives", but shen mingchuan was still the first time to look at wen ran so seriously and closely.

gentle skin is white, you can faintly see the cyan blood vessels under the skin, the facial features are exquisite, the eyelashes are particularly long, and the thick eyelashes can be seen under the light casting a fan-shaped shadow.

sleeping beauty is nothing more than that.

his daughter-in-law is still very good-looking!

after three years of marriage, shen dada made this great discovery...

wen ran slept very restlessly this night.

it was as if he had returned to the time when he was a little transparent, he had not been filming for a long time, and suddenly received a call from his agent saying that there was a male second role, and the producer saw his previous works, liked him, and let him come out for a meal and talk.

poverty reduced wen ran's iq, he was overwhelmed by the sixty thousand yuan of an episode, did not think much about anything, went happily, and specially cleaned up, beautiful beyond words, as if the next second was going to go to the peak of life.

however, when he saw the producer, wen ran was dumbfounded.

qin huai, a well-known producer in the circle, his appearance is not proud, but he has money, has a lot of resources in his hands, occupies this identity, and does not know how many small stars have been cursed.

wen ran, as one of the most beautiful men in the circle, qin huaixiao thought that he had been thinking for a long time, this time looking for someone to catch the line of his agent, in the name of eating, in fact, he wanted to sleep with him.

coming to the capital, wen ran had no choice, thinking of pinching his nose to accompany him to eat a meal, after eating he ran away, but qin huai did not have the slightest intention of eating well, and used the vegetables to pour wine to move his hands and feet, wen ran did not dare to drink a mouthful of wine, afraid that he would be drugged.

halfway through eating, he really couldn't stand qin huai's salty pig hand, and wanted to run in the name of going to the bathroom, and was firmly followed by the agent.