chapter 34: injury

the incident happened too suddenly, no one noticed how it was, and when the reaction came, shen mingchuan's right arm and back were smashed by the crystal lamp that suddenly fell on the top of his head, and his face was also injured, and the scene was a miserable situation.

"is it all right?"

shen mingchuan's first reaction was to check the person in his arms and make sure that he had not been hurt before he was relieved, and he felt ten thousand glad that he was here, in case he did not come over today, in case he reacted a little late, in case...

he couldn't accept the consequences of every eventuality, shen mingchuan felt a sharp pain in his arm, and he was glad that it was he who was injured.

wen ran was not lightly frightened, and anxiously broke out of shen mingchuan's arms and asked him, "where did you get hurt?" "

"just hands on, it's all right." shen mingchuan smiled at him, his face still with scratched blood, "don't move, the bed is full of glass, don't cut it."

wen ran's hands were still trembling: "you really are..."

he wanted to say stupid, such a big chandelier, what if it hits the head, did he ever think about the consequences.

the staff rushed up to help remove the lamps, fortunately, the main chandelier that was not installed in the center was not very heavy in itself, and it would not be fatally injured when it was smashed.

but this room in order to appear high-end and grade, the height is higher than the general normal room, so a large crystal lamp smashed down with the arm to block, the consequences are not optimistic.

"don't surround so many people here, isn't it chaotic enough, you, you and you stay, everything else goes out." director xu saw that everyone was rushing to the room, and drove people away with a calm face.

tan mei, who was originally outside, heard that there had been an accident, the whole person fainted, xiaolin held her in time to be fine, she stepped on the high heels and quickly walked into the room, determined the cause of the accident and the extent of the injury, and then calmed down.

"fu shen always went to the rest room next door to sit, xiaolin you take care of xiao ran, be careful not to let him be injured by the glass." in the face of the accident, tan mei was calmer than everyone and arranged in an orderly manner.

wen ran got out of bed and put on his shoes and followed him to the rest room, where all the insignificant people were locked out except for director xu, the director, and a staff member who knew a little about first aid.

shen mingchuan's white shirt was quickly washed with blood, and wen ran saw that the red patch was not good, and he didn't know how badly he was injured, and his heart twitched and hurt.

even the little baby in his stomach seemed to have feelings, and moved restlessly.

"trouble, go find a pair of scissors, and cut open shen zong's sleeve first." the staff member commanded.

kobayashi went to find a pair of scissors, the two of them worked together to help him cut his sleeves to stop the bleeding, the condition under the sleeves was even worse than wen ran imagined, not only did the skin cut out several large openings, the arms to the back were bruised and purple, and some places were swollen, and i didn't know if there were any bones.

shen mingchuan's good hand always held wen ran, and seeing that he was so distressed that he was about to cry, he comforted him: "i'm fine, i have suffered more serious injuries than this, how to look like a widow." "

he said this mostly in a joking way, but he did not laugh at wenran, he still had a lingering palpitation, and said sullenly: "i will not give you a widow." "