chapter 70

the 13th and final episode of "marrying love" coincides with christmas eve.

due to the accumulation of popularity in the early stage, watermelon tv is rich and rich in packaging, and this show ranks in the top three in the ratings of many reality shows.

every friday, the topic of marrying love is brushed up.

and wen ranfu and annoyance are undoubtedly the core of this show, every time they come to this show, their family will be on the hot search, and every time they will enter the top 10.

after the trailer of the finale was issued, everyone was very much looking forward to it, especially the program team said that there was a big easter egg at the end, so that the fans were reluctant to give up, and at the same time, they were looking forward to this friday.

by 10:00 p.m. on christmas eve, the last episode aired as scheduled.

at first, the audience was disappointed to skim the screen because they found themselves bored, but later they were all attracted to the wonderful content of the show.

because wearing an eye mask to get along with each other will produce a lot of small stories, fun, revealing small details of love everywhere, and reflecting the characteristics of each pair of families to the fullest.

especially the next day's barricade task, it was a laugh-out-of-the-box.

wen ranfufu, who has been in the finale position, was placed in the first place this time.

wen ran, who has no vision, is like a blind bear, even if someone gives him directions, because he has no concept of those obstacles, according to shen mingchuan's walk, it is inevitable that there will be conceptual obstacles, resulting in...

- "snap." "

wen ran just took a few steps, kicked a barricade under his feet, circled in place for a while, it was not easy to stand firm, the top of his head "clanged" a sound, a pot lid smashed down, not very painful, but it frightened him a lot.

frightened, he habitually dodged a circle, causing his head to accidentally hit a soft barricade behind him, and a stream of dry ice gas "poofed" into him.

dizzy, shen mingchuan, who was still calm, asked him to stay still first, and then take two steps to the left.

as a result, wen ran was dizzy and dizzy, and resolutely moved two steps to the right, stepping on the obstacle under his feet, and a stream of water accurately "snorted" on him.

"my mother," wen ran, who had suffered three consecutive blows, said to himself, "this is also too cruel." "

the audience saw his miserable situation, all hahahahaha.

"the theme of this issue is really not to say goodbye to marriage hahahahaha."

"but the baby was hit by three consecutive blows with a confused look and was cute and funny hahaha."

"after eating 12 issues of dog food, i saw that this issue was unexpectedly cool emmm."

"the director who planned this episode must have been a single dog, hhhhhh, supported by dog food."

"mr. shen went back to kneel the remote control to a beethoven moonlight song 2333."

"kneel and beg shen to kneel on the remote control live."

......

next, there are also touching hands to find objects, two people and three feet or something, all kinds of oolong, making the audience laugh badly, this episode of the program group is clearly under the banner of trust, doing things.