chapter 8: in the mountains

wen ran listened to qin ziyan talk quite interestingly, saying: "acting skills are not in a hurry, and slowly you will have feelings." "

"i understand the reason, but the acting teacher also said that i was not born to be the material for acting," qin ziyan said unhappily, and looked at wen ran with burning eyes, "elder wen, does acting really have such a factor as talent?" "

"it has more to do with the efforts of the day after tomorrow," wen ran smiled and comforted him, once upon a time, he was also so confused, he felt that he was not born to perform, "although i was born in a class, i was stiff when i first debuted, the first tv series became a black history, and now my black still likes to turn that drama out frame by frame and analyze it, and give me a public execution." 

shen mingchuan, who had been driving quietly, suddenly interjected: "you mean the drama of "closed moon shy flower"? 

"huh?" wen ran was surprised, "you know? "

shen mingchuan's previous career scope is not in the entertainment industry, with wen ran's understanding of him, this person usually even if he watches tv, he will never watch some tv series that are useless and nutritious to him.

so he actually knew that the first tv series he acted in was still a very niche one, which surprised wen ran.

"i've seen it." shen mingyue said.

also seen!

wen ran was more curious, but because qin ziyan was present, it was not good to ask more, otherwise it would be exposed, but he was curious to die, all the way thinking about this matter, shen mingchuan knew that he was not surprised by any tv series he was filming now, "closed moon shy flower" so early work, or very bad kind, shen mingchuan will see it and it will make people think deeply.

the mountain road was quite good at the beginning, and began to bump up in the back, fortunately, shen mingchuan's off-road performance was very good, shen mingchuan was stable, patient was very good, the drive was very smooth, and wen ran did not feel uncomfortable.

they didn't arrive at their destination until 4 p.m., and he thought it was worth shen mingchuan's trek like this, either because of the beauty of the place or because of the wonders.

but what fell in front of his eyes was an old and dilapidated courtyard with vegetables in front of the yard, a little chicken and duck that were not afraid of people, and even an ancient well, which had a feeling of paradise.

wen ran even mistakenly thought that he had entered the scene of the costume drama.

this place, and tourism two words do not match at all, right?!

qin ziyan was even more direct: "hey, uncle, didn't you say you were going to take me to fight in the field, this place doesn't seem suitable for such a dirty thing?" 

wen ran: "..."

"you two convergence points, don't talk about such a dirty topic in front of my son." shen mingchuan stopped the car and said.

ji cheng'an opened the car door and got out of the car and said, "come on, your son is still a cell, oh, little black." 

before their car could stop, a pure black dog had already sprung up in the yard, and the dog that had thought it was a stranger saw ji cheng'an and ran at him excitedly.

when xiao hei saw ji cheng'an, he was so excited that he screamed, and his little tail shook like an electric motor, and he rushed up and pulled at ji cheng'an's body, and the mud-covered claws rubbed a string of footprints on him.

"oh, my ancestors, you calm down, calm down." xiao hei was strong and strong, his strength was not small, ji cheng'an was slammed on the car door by its wall, hating not being able to raise his hands to surrender, it is estimated that even his little lover was not so bold.