chapter 55: autumn pants

in the end, wen ran and wen ran's mother went alone, and shen zong declined wen ran's invitation on the grounds that he did not bring thick clothes.

he really didn't bring it, because his impression of the winter on wenran's side was quite warm, and the clothes he brought were not thick.

wen qian also followed, she took the driver's license a few years ago, this time is the newborn calf is not afraid of the tiger to take the initiative to drive, wen ran is about to give up the driver's seat to her, wen mother is busy stopping and said: "don't let her drive, i almost hit the tree when i went to buy new year goods years ago." "

"was that an accident?" who knew that a puppy would pop up over there for no reason, and i couldn't blame it. "

"or goodbye," mother wen was obviously worried about that matter, "now that there are many cars in the new year, you let your brother drive, and i don't trust your technology."

"if you don't open it, why don't you diss my technology?"

"those who are dead or not, who are big in the new year, are not allowed to say unlucky words." mother wen said with disgust.

wen qian: "..."

wen ran couldn't help but smile and pulled the car out and beckoned the two of them to get into the car, the people on their side were generally more superstitious, and they were not allowed to say unlucky topics such as death, pain, and so on.

in order to prevent many acquaintances in the nearby place, people recognized wen ran through shen's mother, and they went to a supermarket far away from home and quite deserted.

"brother, are you all right?"

on the way, wen qian, who was sitting in the back seat, probed wen ran probingly, and even wen's mother looked sideways, obviously very concerned about their current situation, but she had been hindered by shen mingchuan's difficult questioning, and had been holding back until now.

"it's all right, mingchuan, he's being nice to me now."

except that occasionally he wants someone and has no sex, which makes this point more discordant.

"what about you," mother wen asked, "do you like him too?" "

mother wen was worried that shen mingchuan did not like him and was not good to him, and worried that her son did not like the other party, but she reluctantly stayed with the other party for money.

"like, he's so good, i would hate to hide him from outsiders."

wen ran had never felt how possessive he was before, until he liked shen mingchuan, he realized that he would care about someone so much.

fortunately, shen mingchuan is not a person who loves to mess with flowers and weeds, if he is like ji cheng'an, wen ran feels that he is going to die, and even if he goes to a dinner party and does not take him, he will doubt whether he will fight wild food behind his back.

in the face of feelings, wen ran is easy to put himself very low and insecure.

this is also the reason why he is afraid of marriage.

"that's fine," wen qian said happily, "you don't know how many cp powder hearts were broken into slag on the day your fake marriage news broke out." 

wen ran has been wandering on weibo for many years, and he can understand what wen qian said.

hearing wen qian say this, he was happy: "you are still concerned about our cp fans." 

"Hey hey, I'm your CP fan, you're my favorite cp, so don't be BE!"