chapter 53: being beaten

arriving at the shen family's mansion, shen mingchuan parked the car in his garage, and wen ran and wen ran carried large bags of things in the trunk, all of which were ready to "bribe" shen's father and mother shen, hoping that they would be able to lighten up on this matter.

despite this, shen mingchuan still had a strong sense of foreboding: "i feel that my mother must have prepared a big move to wait for me to go back." "

he knew mother shen too well, and he was usually really open-minded, and he didn't care about everything, but he was more realistic, and he was smaller than anyone's heart and eyes.

in this matter, it is not so easy to turn the page, the mother lord may not know how much anger value he has accumulated, and he will definitely suffer when he returns.

wen ran's impression of shen's mother is that he is approachable and easy to get along with, he and shen mingchuan have been married for almost 4 years, and he has never seen the elegant and gentle shen mother move any anger.

therefore, he felt that it was not so serious, and comforted him: "at most, scold, such a big person, will not beat you... right. "

his last bar word dragged very long, because he saw the door, and mother shen really took a feather duster.

——father shen usually prefers some porcelain and jade ornaments, which are easy to fall dust for a long time, and troublesome with rags, so there are still chicken feather dusters at home, which are light and not easy to hurt those valuable ornaments, which are convenient for dusting dust.

it is also convenient to hit the child.

"isn't it," wen ran was deeply impressed by his crow's mouth, "do you want to avoid it?"

"i couldn't hide past the first fifteen, so i quickly solved the problem."

wen ran thought about it too, the two knew that they would eat a fresh meal of bamboo shoot fried meat, and they could not escape, and could only walk the scalp.

"mom."

"mom."

the two obediently shouted to people, and in front of the real boss of the family, no one dared to skin.

mother shen did not appreciate it, and said coldly: "i still know that i am called mom, i thought i had already been treated as air." "

the husband and wife looked at each other, and wen ran, whose hatred value was relatively small, said first: "mom, this matter is that i and mingchuan did not do it right, i understand your feelings, but now that the two of us are also in a natural situation, even the children are there, you are not angry, okay?" "

mother shen looked at him and said, "i know that this matter has little to do with you, most of it is the bad idea of this little king, you go first, i will talk to him alone." "

"i..."

"go in."

wen ran very much wanted to stay and share happiness and hardship with shen mingchuan, but the word "going in" that shen's mother did not bring any feelings was too intimidating, wen ran was not good at staying, and could only pat shen mingchuan's shoulder, pray for his blessing, and then take what he had in his hand and go first.

"say, give you a chance to be honest and lenient." mother shen lit up the feather duster on her hand, and i will beat you if you dare to tell a lie.

stretching his head is also a knife, shrinking his head is also a knife, shen mingchuan has nothing to hide, thought about it and said: "at the beginning, xiao ran and i were indeed fake married, and lived under the same roof for almost three years, basically no intersection, until he was pregnant with annoyance, we gradually began to have feelings, fake drama really did." "