chapter 57: pajamas

in fact, qin huai's secrecy work was done very properly.

qin huai went to the y country to accompany his family for the new year, until the day before yesterday, he went to the m country in the name of talking about business, and meng xinglan, who had gone to the m country for a vacation three days ago, there was no intersection between the two, as if it was a coincidence in a city.

until yesterday, qin huai and his partners' celebration banquet was placed in the hotel where meng xinglan was staying, and at night he opened a room there because he was drunk, and meng xinglan knocked on his door in the middle of the night, leaving at dawn, and today the two went to the famous resort in m country one after the other.

they thought they had done it seamlessly, and the fact was recorded in the camera by shen mingchuan's side who had been photographing them for more than a month.

shen mingchuan asked ye wei to pass on the information to him and tan mei, meng xinglan's new drama has not yet been released, and now the exposure cannot cause him a fatal blow.

if you want to poke the most painful place, you can learn a lesson.

after the command, shen mingchuan hung up the phone and turned back to the living room.

in the living room, the annoyed eyelids are fighting, and they are reluctant to sleep, gently shaking their bodies, whispering him to sleep, soft tone, gentle eyebrows.

when shen mingchuan saw this scene, his eyes were stained with smiles, and he did not go over, but quietly looked at them against the wall, as if staring at his most precious gift, until wen ran noticed him.

"why don't you come in?"

shen mingchuan replied to fei fei's question: "are you tired of falling asleep?" "

"soon," wen ran looked up at him, "mr. shen, i'm thirsty." "

shen mingchuan muttered a low voice, went to pick him up a cup of water, mixed it with hot water with cool white, tried the temperature was moderate, put the cup to his mouth, and wen ran drank it with his hand.

"hungry or not?" shen mingchuan asked him, and naturally drank the remaining half cup of water in the cup.

"not hungry," wen ran saw his movements, his face a little hot, "shen zong, what about your decency?" "

"decent?" shen mingchuan's eyes were slightly provoked, and he said with a hint, "in your heart, i still have this thing?" "

wen ran: "..."

shen mingchuan saw that the topic was dead, and asked him: "how about today's audition?" 

"it's going well," he said with a smile on the subject, "and the exam questions have been reviewed." 

shen mingchuan thought the same, wen ran got the script and read it several times, and carefully pondered the role, and even went to the architectural office for internship, wanting to understand this role, it can be seen that it is fully prepared.

but shen mingchuanyou asked a little relievedly, "is that safe, do you need to say hello to my side again?" "

"no," he said, holding his chest warmly and confidently, "it's leveraged." 

shen mingchuan saw that his eyes were determined and confident, knowing that his strength was there, and then relying on his relationship to go through the back door was an insult to his acting skills, and he did not care about this matter anymore.

feng zhenglin's side made wen ran wait for a whole week.

wen ran does not belong to the acute sub-people, but such a wait is really a bit grinding, they auditioned so few people, even if the scene at that time was replayed frame by frame, with a magnifying glass carefully compared, should also decide a reason.