chapter 15: the gathering

shen mingchuan said that sentence and left, leaving wen ran with mixed feelings to wash the pots and pans, pack up and dry them, take off his apron and go to the living room, shen mingchuan is no longer in the living room of the building, he should go upstairs

ON THE COFFEE TABLE, WHERE HE PUT HIS MOBILE PHONE, PUT A FEW BOXES OF THINGS, AND WEN RAN PICKED THEM UP TO SEE, ALL OF WHICH WERE SPECIALTIES OF X CITY, ALL KINDS OF DESSERTS AND PASTRIES, SEVEN OR EIGHT BOXES OF LARGE AND SMALL.

there is no doubt that shen mingchuan brought it to him.

wen ran dismantled a box of green dough, the color of the green dough turquoise, a box of 6 grains, containing bean paste, green tea, sesame seeds, peanuts, taro, pineapple 6 flavors of the filling, wen ran twisted a sesame filling, bite down, sesame aroma mixed with fragrant and refreshing green dough skin, for wen ran, who loves sweets, the taste is excellent.

i don't know how shen mingchuan knew that he loved desserts.

this wave of operations is too foul! unable to resist at all, wen ran thought while eating, shen mingchuan just gave him a little sunshine, he was brilliant enough to be able to go day by day.

just as wen ran was eating and messing around thinking about these things, the mobile phone he put on the coffee table rang, and wen ran picked it up to see that it was his college roommate xu zhuangzhuang.

wen ran picked up: "hey, brother zhuang." "

"xiao ran, i didn't disturb your rest." xu zhuangzhuang's voice is loud, in his words, he is a rough person, born not the protagonist's life.

wen ran sat down on the sofa: "no, i just finished eating." "

"no, it's good, isn't the old man back from abroad two days ago, you are also pregnant with a baby, everyone looking for a chance to get together?" you're inconvenient. "

"even if it's inconvenient, you have to go to the dormitory party, when?"

"just this friday, are you free?"

"well, yes."

"then it's set for friday, i'll book a table, the location will send you a mobile phone, remember to come."

there are four people in their college dormitory, all of whom have graduated from art schools, but only wen ran is really going down the road of actors, and the second oldest xu zhuangzhuang is hopeless on the actor's road and has changed his career to become a fitness coach.

old xia ye was originally in a fun mood to go to the art exam, the result was admitted, but after reading it, he was still not interested in acting, and his family had money, so he went abroad to study very willfully, and after graduation, he also stayed abroad to work, and recently returned.

the oldest old man with the best grades, liang wei, was very strong, was directly guaranteed to graduate school, and became a teacher at their alma mater after graduation.

overall, the four people are mixed well, and after so many years of graduation, the relationship is still good, except for xia ye, who has no way to do abroad, everyone else will get together so many times a year.

wen ran could not drink, and considering his identity, it was easy to be surrounded in a crowded place, so xu zhuangzhuang chose to set a table in the city's famous high-end restaurant "weiyuan".

the four people have not been together for several years, gathered at a table are a little emotional, especially xia ye, when he first said that he went abroad, he never came back for several years, and now when they see each other, he who was born with a baby face has not changed much.