chapter 11: anniversary

since they had to go to work the next day, they went back after lunch.?

this trip to the mountains brought wen ran and shen mingchuan's relationship closer a lot, and with the common topic of children, the two could finally have dinner together and chat for two sentences.

however, shen mingchuan returned sooner and later, because the anniversary of the shen group was coming.

yuanshu will hold an anniversary every year, in addition to the overall staff, there are partners, large customers, close contacts such as ji cheng'an and other guests, the scene is very grand, can be regarded as a top feast.

wen ran, as the hostess, attends the anniversary every year, and this year is no exception.

shen mingchuan went home after the morning class to do modeling and changing clothes, makeup artists and stylists are ready-made, couple suits have long been customized, probably wen ran is the reason for the star, shen mingchuan got good and waited for a while, wen ran only got dressed out.

aesthetic straight men such as shen mingchuan, when they saw wen ran come out, their eyes couldn't help but light up a little.

in order to cooperate with the deep and calm shen mingchuan, wen ran's dress for the anniversary in previous years was decent, a height-to-order suit, hair was scratched and combed with hairspray, and the face was slightly modified, appearing to be refreshing, simple and generous.

together with shen mingchuan, who wears a couple's suit with him, every time he walks the red carpet, he can cause a scream.

this year's wen ran did not wear a light gray or white suit as usual, but wore a rose gold suit, compared to previous years, this time the shape is more ostentatious, but not exaggerated, expensive and fashionable, and its appearance is outstanding, this dress unexpectedly catches people's attention.

shen mingchuan had just wondered if the color of his tie was so girly, it turned out to be wen ran's suit.

wen ran walked over to shen mingchuan and asked in a stinky manner, "how's it going, am i handsome, is it enough to earn your face, mr. shen?" "

"very handsome," shen mingchuan held out his hand to him, "let's go, my highness." "

wen ran put his hand on shen mingchuan's hand, and both of them left hand in hand, flashing blind a room of staff.

the two walked the red carpet, and unsurprisingly caused a scream, there were many fans of wenran on the scene, and the close observation of the idol and the boss lady was not too excited, and the atmosphere of the whole scene was pulled to the climax.

wen ran greeted everyone with a smile, and then bit his ear with shen mingchuan: "the scale of your company is stronger than last year." "

"fortunately, normal growth," shen mingchuan said modestly, and teased him again, "the boss lady is still satisfied with this country." "

"generally, after all, my journey is the sea of stars."

"..." shen mingchuan was amused by him, "you really can do it." "

"a must."

the scene of two people whispering has caused a bigger wave of screams, the boss and the boss lady, every year is so loving!

wen ran and shen mingchuan sat at the main table, far so big, can go to the main table are not rich or noble figures, casually move out of a title can smash the kind of people, wen ran first participated in the host to introduce the main table guests, feel like a mixed into the golden steamed buns, nervous trembling, almost dare not move chopsticks at night, almost humiliating shen mingchuan.