chapter 37: premiere

wen ran and shen mingchuan fufu attended the premiere of "jiangshan yi" together and earned enough gimmicks for the promotion of the play.

therefore, after the drama publicity group released the news, everyone began to count the days with their fingers and waited for the premiere.

considering that the time of the premiere was in mid-july, the weather was very hot, and in order to satisfy the public, the drama publicity team would not let too many onlookers faint from heat stroke on the scene, causing adverse effects, simply opened a live broadcast room in conjunction with tomato live, and the whole network broadcast the whole process of the premiere ceremony.

"am i really not ugly like this?" when he was about to arrive at the scene, wen ran asked shen mingchuan again.

even if the media takes pictures, they can still repair the pictures afterwards, but the live broadcast ah, wen ran is a bit instigated.

he is not afraid of being hacked for his acting skills, nor is he afraid of being hacked by people to play a big card, but he is afraid of being blackened.

"the burden of the idol is so heavy," shen mingchuan saw that he was so concerned about appearance, and laughed, "don't worry, it's absolutely stunning."

it is not an exaggeration to say that there are four stunning seats.

this couple outfit has already witnessed the effect on shen mingchuan' body, and it is not bad to wear it on wen ran.

different from shen mingchuan's temperament, wen ran is more gentle and delicate to wear, handsome and beautiful, although pregnant, it does not look rich and ugly, but there is an indescribable charm between the hands and feet, which makes people shine.

the stylist made him a handsome look, although he was a little fatter than before, but it did not affect the appearance at all, still exquisite and beautiful, elegant and noble like a little prince.

"that must be, you must not feel the heartache of opening the class group, the group of friends or even the group of relatives, all of which are sending you ugly sky memes."

in the early days, wen ran was on an entertainment program with the shape of an offending stylist series, but in that program, he was taken by the host to be more free of himself, so that there were many exaggerated expression actions, which were intercepted by a certain emoji master and made a whole set of emojis.

at the beginning, that set of emojis was on fire, saying that it was not too much to circulate in every wechat and qq group where wen ran was located, wen ran now thinks about the shape of the thunder people in the emojis, and is eager to cross back to prevent himself from participating in that program.

"actually, there is."

"huh?"

"my memes."

"really fake?" he didn't know!

"i'll send it to you."

shen mingchuan took out his mobile phone to open wechat, sent him several emojis, wen ran opened his wechat, and when he saw the emoji sent by shen mingchuan, he couldn't help but laugh.

THE LAST TIME SHEN MINGCHUAN WENT TO THE A BIG SPEECH, HE WAS FILMED AND TRANSMITTED TO THE INTERNET, BECAUSE OF THE ANGLE AND LIGHTING PROBLEMS, IT SEEMED THAT SHEN MINGCHUAN'S SKIN WAS VERY DARK, SO HE WAS MADE A SET OF MEMES BY KUROKO.

one he raised his hand, and a fish pond was ped behind it, with the words: this is the fish pond contracted by shen black tantou, the overbearing president, mingchuan (wen ranjia contracted the fish pond)