chapter 27: misunderstanding

for a moment, wen ran was a little embarrassed, neither was he retreating, and he desperately tried to convince himself that shen mingchuan was not that kind of person.

could it be a friend who comes to the house to spend the night while he is drunk?

wen ran stood at the door for a long time, afraid to enter the door, afraid to see a scene he was afraid to see, because he liked it too much, and the slightest accident could not afford it.

he even regretted that he had come back a little, and if he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he would have been able to deceive himself...

wen ran closed the gate, stepped out, walked through his own yard, and walked all the way to the intersection of the road before he took out his mobile phone and called shen mingchuan.

not long after, the phone was answered, and shen mingchuan's concerned voice was heard: "xiao ran? why haven't you slept so late, and are you unwell? "

this is undoubtedly the after-effect of the last stomach pain, and wen ran felt a little better.

"no," henran sucked on his nose, "i'm back."

"come back, go home?" shen mingchuan paused, and then his tone became serious again, "why did you come back so late?"

yes, why did he come back so late, wen ran instantly felt very wronged, he rushed back in a dusty manner, and now he didn't even dare to enter the house.

shen mingchuan probably realized that the tone was too severe, and then softened down: "where are you now?" got off the plane? i'll come and pick you up. "

"i'm at the door."

"okay, i'll come out and pick you up now."

the reason why wen ran withdrew was that if things really were like that, give them a time to clean up, he was not interested in catching any adultery, and the two people were not officially together, nor could they talk about catching adultery, giving each other a decent face, and not embarrassing in the future.

he thought he would have to wait for a long time, he didn't want shen mingchuan to come out soon, and the calculation time was just the time when the family was walking fast.

shen mingchuan was wearing a casual dress, although it was a little messy, it didn't look like it was hurriedly put on.

wen ran's heart rekindled hope, he misunderstood it, how could shen mingchuan be such a person!

shen mingchuan saw him and smiled at him, in fact, when he saw his figure standing in the night, he wanted to go over and rub people into his arms.

afraid that wen ran would not be happy, he resisted this impulse and patted his head reservedly: "so late to rush back, can i misunderstand mr. wen's heart like an arrow?" "

wen ran's mood was complicated at this time, and he didn't have the heart to respond to his teasing, murmuring, "probably brain watts." "

shen mingchuan saw through it and did not say broken, in fact, his heart was happy to blossom, wen ran had nothing to worry about at home except for him, and the fool who would rush back like this knew the reason.

he took the bag on wen ran's back: "don't blow cold wind here, go home and say." 

shen mingchuan said, wanting to win wen ran, but wen ran himself quickly walked away, leaving him behind, shen mingchuan shook his head and took two quick steps to catch up with him.

reopening the door, wen ran thought that shen mingchuan would at least cover up, but it turned out that it was not, and the shoes that did not belong to them were still lying in the hallway, just like when he had just entered.