chapter 10: breakfast

the next day, wen ran woke up first and found himself nestled with shen mingchuan in a very intimate posture, and he turned his head slightly, and he could kiss shen mingchuan's face, and one of his hands was still on shen mingchuan's waist.

the most embarrassing thing was that his underside was mentally facing shen mingchuan, and wen ran quickly withdrew his hand and moved away from shen mingchuan at the same time.

"normal phenomenanew phenomena." wen ran meditated in his heart to resolve the unparalleled embarrassment in his heart.

wen ran took the mobile phone that was put aside, opened wechat to see if there was any urgent information, while lying flat and waiting for that part to gradually subside, his slender fingers slid on the screen, and suddenly an idea came up - will people like shen mingchuan also have morning erections?

unfortunately, he didn't stick to shen mingchuan's part just now, and he didn't know if he had it or not.

he didn't have any disrespect for shen mingchuan's meaning, he was very curious, he saw that shen mingchuan was sleeping without any sleep, secretly pulled the quilt up, wanted to see what was going on.

unfortunately, this quilt is really cotton plugged, thick and opaque, can not see at all, wen ran unlocked the mobile phone again, want to borrow the screen light to see, shen mingchuan suddenly moved, really made the thief heart of wen ran frightened a strong, quickly closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.

"what time is it?" shen mingchuan asked with his eyes closed, his voice was a little lazy without waking up, fading away from his usual coldness, appearing low and sexy, and wen ran felt that his voice had disappeared and heard his voice a little more energetic.

wen ran covered his face, he actually reacted to the man's voice, it was too humiliating, god testified that he was really not voice control.

must have been single for too long to be seduced by sex, can only blame shen mingchuan's voice is too sexy.

wen ran looked at his mobile phone and said, "it's not until 8 o'clock." "

"don't look at your phone in the bed, there is radiation."

"oh." he also didn't mean to play with his phone in the bed.

shen mingchuan didn't say anything more, turned over, slept again, was so disturbed, wen ran didn't have the heart to look at shen mingchuan's underside, and he didn't have any sleep, so he directly got out of bed.

wearing clothes and washing, gently and consciously throwing his and shen mingchuan's dirty clothes into the washing machine to wash, and then taking out the underwear alone to wash by hand, this is the first time he washed shen mingchuan's intimate clothes, and he was embarrassed, hurriedly rubbed two handfuls, rinsed and dried out.

he had just finished doing this when he saw ji cheng'an come out of the room with a face of desire and dissatisfaction.

"mr. ji, early." wen ran took the initiative to say hello.

"early." ji cheng'an's voice was also intimidating, and he bypassed him and went to the bathroom.

it is very wrong, ji cheng'an belongs to the person who is stepped on the face of the foot and still maintains a gentleman's elegant smile, in front of people, especially in front of unfamiliar people, he is a look of ease, good at hiding his negative emotions.

at least wen ran had seen him so many times, and it was the first time he had seen him wither.

he remembered what qin ziyan had said when they first arrived, and had brought him to fight in the field.