chapter 68: restaurants

shen mingchuan wanted to leave, but no one dared to keep them.

everyone watched as he hugged him and didn't know what he was excited about, "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

old master shen at the other table looked at the arrogant look of no one in his eyes, and he was so angry that he slammed the ground with his handrail crutch:, asshole! "

shen's father and mother ate their own food, and their ears did not hear about the other tables, and their connivance attitude was obvious.

uncle shen and his wife deng yuan looked at each other, deng yuan raised his hand to pull down his hair, nodded slightly, uncle shen was busy smiling and comforting old master shen: "dad, don't be angry, mingchuan, he must be in an emergency, i chased up and asked, don't be anxious." "

old master shen was so angry that he could not speak, and waved his hand at him.

deng yuan smiled and beckoned everyone to continue, don't care about this little episode.

"hey," wen ran followed shen mingchuan to the elevator entrance, pressed the elevator, and only then did he realize that something was wrong, "aren't we all elders at that table, how can such a sand sculpture come out, obviously to work against us?" "

shen mingchuan sneered, "if you don't drive us away, what if the old man doesn't want to keep the shares in us?" 

wen ran heard that it was so, no wonder, he said how could there be such a staff maker: "then didn't we go along with their wishes when we left?" "

"they see things as treasures, and we don't care, don't we, bother?"

annoyed and agreed, he echoed two sentences - after eating, he was a little sleepy when he left the noisy place.

wen ran smiled lightly, yes, shen mingchuan didn't care about the money at all, there was no need to suffer from this sand sculpture for that little money, he simply ran along the water.

when the old man saw them leaving the scene so quickly, he couldn't even greet them, making him very faceless in front of so many people, and he would definitely be very angry with shen mingchuan.

in this way, he will probably be dead hearted.

thinking of this, wen ran suddenly did not want to have a second child, in fact, shen's father and mother chose to give birth to a very wise, at least now shen mingchuan did not have to be in harmony with his brother and even turn his face for the sake of family property.

"ming chuan, xiao ran, and so on."

just as wen ran was thinking wildly, uncle shen caught up with him, and shen mingchuan whispered, "the horse is coming." "

after the horse, this description, wen ran wanted to laugh, but he held back, seeing uncle shen dragging a round and rolling posture three or two steps to them, breathlessly said: "why did you suddenly leave, is it anyone who made you unhappy?" "

shen mingchuan was in the same mood as acting at this time, and laughed lightly: "someone wants to say in front of my daughter-in-law that he almost became my brother-in-law, i don't go and wait for an ex-girlfriend?" "

"oh, he," uncle shen seemed to react for a while before he reacted, "that's because your grandfather insisted on matching the girl's brother, who spoke without thinking, in fact, there was no malice, you don't have to worry about it." "

uncle shen said this when shen mingchuan remembered.

it turned out that this file was broken, no wonder dare to come up to touch the porcelain, that girl, he did meet under the design of the old man, zhishu dali, the impression is good, i don't know how to put on such a brother to destroy the reputation, but also poured blood mold.