chapter 29: dating

wen ran conveyed shen mingchuan's meaning to tan mei and asked her to communicate with the drama xuanfang to see how to arrange it.

after tan mei listened, she sighed twice: "shen zong is really concerned about you." "

for him to show his face, this is the legendary pet you have a lower limit and no upper limit.

"a must." thinking of the sweet life of the two of you chasing after me for a while, i said warmly and beautifully, "if i write a memoir when i am old, i will definitely write this paragraph as a one-shot love."

tan mei deeply admired wen ran's shamelessness, "please write out the details, thank you."

detail...... wen ran thought about the details that night was not beautiful, he was made to lie on the bed for three days by shen daddy's roughness, and he couldn't help but get hot with his old face: "this can be considered." "

tan mei: "..."

where's the face?

wen ran said, "by the way, sister tan, there is a matter, after i give birth, you don't have to rush to arrange a job for me, i want to go to further study for a while." "

study? tan mei was stunned: "how can you suddenly have such a thought?" "

"filming "movie emperor" was stimulated." wen ran said with a bitter smile.

he thought that among the young actors, his acting skills were the best, and the fans often took this blow, and he was quite proud of it, and even a little fluttery.

it wasn't until he entered the "emperor of shadows" crew and filmed opponents with gu mingcheng and yu shirley that he didn't know how big the gap between himself and the queens of shadows was.

especially in gu mingcheng's plays, he often can't catch it at the beginning, so he warmly falls into deep self-doubt.

it's like a man who at first thinks he's looking down on sentient beings at the top of a pyramid, and feels that he's climbing close to the top, unaware that the top is far from his position.

that frustration is particularly strong.

after thinking about it for a while, wen ran decided to go to further study.

wen ran thought that his decision to be so self-motivated would definitely be supported by tan mei's raised hands, and he did not want tan mei's tone to become more serious than ever.

"you think about it, now your acting career is in a golden period of rapid rise, this period is very important to you, you do not have deeply rooted in the hearts of the work, in this ever-changing internet era, no exposure will soon be forgotten, i am afraid that it will be difficult to return to this period, let alone surpass." 」

tan mei's words are very direct, the reason is also very straightforward, wen ran's birth of a child has been delayed for so long, and then go to further study, so long has not been exposed to no works, it is estimated that it will appear again, and it has really been forgotten almost.

many actors will choose to be at the peak, there are one or two works that have won the strength award, there is no time to pursue, in order to get sublimation and advance to a higher level.

wen ran had obviously not yet reached this period.

his enthusiasm full of "i want to learn" was poured through by this basin of water, and he said a little negatively: "i take this transformation to make movies, is not also a kind of development." "

"so, what are you going to do next?"

"i..." wen ran was blocked for a moment.

in fact, he prefers tv series, although the movie can completely hold the star to the highest position, the leading name of the tv drama industry and the leading name of the film industry can not be compared, but from the inner preference, he still prefers the tv series with full plot.