chapter 45: the full moon

wen ran picked up his mobile phone himself, ready to ask kobayashi, who should be on the road, to bring him a set.

shen mingchuan held down his hand: "before, i didn't call my father very smoothly, so why am i still shy?" "

before, it was two people who were not very familiar with each other, and now that the babies are born, wen ran is so cheeky.

"you're addicted to being a dad." wen ran glared at him.

"when your dad is most addictive."

"roll!"

shen mingchuan actually customized a good suit for wen ran, a royal blue couture, straight and slim, slightly bright color to outline the young and cheerful side of wen ran, and not impetuous, continuing to have a sense of calm, unexpectedly suitable for wen ran, a young father.

if you look carefully, you can see that what is on shen mingchuan is a couple suit.

this is the rhythm of where the plan goes, wen ran smiled in his heart, shen mingchuan can always bring him infinite surprises.

since xia ye wanted to see the baby, everyone was quite familiar, and he and zhuang zhuangzhuang and liang wei arrived at wen ran's house first in the morning.

wen ran resolutely refused the red envelope, so the three people all brought gifts, liang wei sent a pair of exquisite silver bracelets, zhuang zhuang sent a set of baby crawling suits, xia ye was even more powerful, directly sent a large gift box of fresh crayfish, this season there is no crayfish in china, this is said to be from abroad airlifted to find a fresh chef to make.

"etiquette is light and affectionate." zhuang zhuangzhuang offered the gift and said.

wen ran smiled and said, "you are too polite." 

"wow, your baby is really cute," xia ye became extremely interested in annoyance, surrounding people's cots, "how to look how good." 

wen ran said, "if you like it, you can give birth."

"don't you say, i really want to have a baby to play, it must be fun, alas, unfortunately no one gave birth to me." 」

already the baby is playing with the warm smile and silent.

zhuang zhuangzhuang said: "if you want to, the girls who are willing to give birth to you can line up from the south gate of our university to the north gate." 

"it's a pity," xia ye pretended to sigh, "the three thousand weak waters are not the scoop i want." 

liang wei said coldly, "that scoop, i'm afraid that you have already abandoned it like a shoe." 

wen ranzhuang was strong: "..."

is this the rhythm of raising the bar again?

however, xia ye, who had always been unable to bear half a sentence of grievance, miraculously did not follow liang weibar, but just snorted coldly and said, "that is not your business." 

liang wei sneered and did not answer the phone.

"fuck!" xia ye couldn't go down and scolded.

wen ran felt that these two people were strange every time they met, but they would not be abnormal when they chatted in the group, wen ran was afraid that they would quarrel, and was about to come out to play the round field, and heard liang wei say: "will we chat here until we are bored to sleep?" 

"don't be afraid, he's not so sensitive to hearing now, we just don't make too sharp or high decibel sounds."

liang wei nodded, silently.