chapter 9: sharing a bed

wen ran helped the old man's duck to pluck the feathers, the chicken feathers are easy to pluck, and experienced people can almost pluck a little hair root without leaving.

duck feathers are different, a lot of fine fluff remains on the skin and flesh, two elderly people, even if the healthy eyes are not so sharp, can only be fooled by feeling.

wen ran plucked the hair while nagging with the grandfather who killed the chicken.

grandpa sun was very talkative, wen ran learned from his mouth that they originally lived in this mountain pass four families, did not eat before, moved to this mountain wild vegetables and wild food, and then there is no shortage of grain, have moved to the outside village, the old man lived here for a lifetime, unwilling to go out.

but there were still many grain fields here, so the government later allocated money to open roads, so that they could use the machines for farming and harvesting and electrifying them, otherwise their cars would not come in.

grandma sun was infertile, in that feudal era grandpa did not abandon her, the couple chose to adopt a daughter when they reached middle age, but unfortunately the daughter later went to the city to work, the first year ran away with the people in the city, even the new year did not go home, the letter did not carry one to the family.

once in the third year, the couple was very happy and did not care about her business, so the daughter disappeared the next day after she returned, and the family register was also taken away.

"she married the men in the city and asked for the hukou book, but the hukou book was at home, and she came back to steal it," grandpa sun said here, wiping the corners of his eyes, "why don't you want it with me, i won't be embarrassed by her, you said that we have worked hard to raise her for more than 20 years, and in the end it is not as good as two strangers who have lived in our house for a night." "

wen ran didn't know how to comfort him for a while, and he had seen many ungrateful examples in the news, and he had never seen such a real one.

if it weren't for shen mingchuan and the two of them, these two old men would probably be old and helpless, and now they are still able to work, and when they can't work, they will either wait for the government to help them, or they will starve to death in this mountain.

"xiao shen xiaoji, they will come to see our two old guys once a year, and at other times they will send someone to send us something, more than ten years, never broken, you see the two big trees behind the house, they planted when they came to the first year."

wen ran looked up at the house, and sure enough, there were two trees, not knowing what varieties, standing tall.

"don't you all want to go to town?"

with the ability of shen mingchuan and ji cheng'an, it is not difficult to get the two old people to the city, in this big mountain, and there is no neighbor to take care of, the two old people live here is too inconvenient, there is no place to see if there is a pain.

"we've lived here all our lives, and we can't bear to leave."

wen ran quite understood this feeling, his parents had also lived in that small county for a lifetime, wen ran wanted to take them over, but they were unwilling.

qin ziyan was sent by ji cheng'an to help grandma sun choose vegetables and wash vegetables, and he and shen mingchuan' two uncles naturally sat aside and watched them busy in the courtyard.

"hey," ji cheng'an looked at wen ran, who was seriously plucking hair, and bumped shen mingchuan with his elbow, "fallen? "

ji cheng'an has been abroad for a while, and when he came back to hear that this matter could shock his jaw off, he and shen mingchuan, wearing a pair of pants, grew up not excessive, with his understanding of shen mingchuan, he thought that this person would be a lifetime of yanagisha hui.